• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Intelligence Now Pulls Back on Claim Russia Placed 'Bounties' on US Soldiers in Afghanistan

Some good points.

None the less, it is the reality that given the same assessments, on one hand used to attack a president, and then on the other hand used to protect a different president.
To the politically biased 'news' (political propaganda) media the reporting content and editorial decisions are dependent on whom they are reporting on, and in this instance, it's the same source material.
Surely we can agree on at least that point.
Certainly. But I don't think conservatives should follow suit.

McEnany torches liberal media's 'heinous' coverage of Russia bounty story​

The scoundrels who spread this lie should be investigated and punished. Like warmongers. There's enough fuel in the world as it is

Screenshot-20210421-075653-com-android-chrome.jpg

McEnany is a joke. Not an unbiased or reliable source at all.
She is not source on this news. Don't blame the messenger, who tells you that your "progressive" media has been caught in a lie. Again.

She is not source on this news. Don't blame the messenger, who tells you that your "progressive" media has been caught in a lie. Again.
She is listed as the source here.

I know what was put out about this. Very few media sources put out that it was absolute, that they were doing this rather than it was being investigated and there was evidence of it.

Certainly. But I don't think conservatives should follow suit.
Conservatives and a conservative agenda are an anathema to the DNC Pravda media. Not sure I understand your meaning of 'following suit' in this context.
It would seem Conservatives are unable to, given that it's the media that could.

Conservatives and a conservative agenda are an anathema to the DNC Pravda media. Not sure I understand your meaning of 'following suit' in this context.
It would seem Conservatives are unable to, given that it's the media that could.
You pointed out that the media cared mostly about what happened for how much it did or did not advance their partisan agenda, and was willing to twist data to fit narrative. My point is that conservatives and conservative media should not do the same, as, for example, many have done on this topic.

You pointed out that the media cared mostly about what happened for how much it did or did not advance their partisan agenda, and was willing to twist data to fit narrative. My point is that conservatives and conservative media should not do the same, as, for example, many have done on this topic.
OK. Got it now, and yes, I agree.

McEnany torches liberal media's 'heinous' coverage of Russia bounty story​

The scoundrels who spread this lie should be investigated and punished. Like warmongers. There's enough fuel in the world as it is

Screenshot-20210421-075653-com-android-chrome.jpg

There are just too many people now who believe these lies and will easily believe the next they hear. Despite the reputation of the MSM they'll still buy into anything they're selling. Where it will all end is anyone's guess but it certainly won't get better any time soon. It seems the leftists are being led into a civil war.

Back
Top Bottom