• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Income Distribution

I think I'll need a translation there. Who, precisely, does what, precisely, to alleviate poverty under that clause of the Constitution?
its bot speak-I doubt you will ever get a responsive answer

And so what if that's true?

What you have proven is government mandates aren't necessary, because the Free Market will respond to wages in accordance with the Laws of Supply & Demand for specific skill-sets within a given labor market.

A measly % of the total number of employees. The govt momentum is to increase the MW to $15. States are mandating 15$/hr. CA, MS, NY and DC are moving to $15/hr. That's over 20% of the US pop. The corps see that and know it's inevitable. The govt is ahead of the corps and leading the way.

Back
Top Bottom