• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Us gymnastics files for bankruptcy

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
according to a recent report on CBS nightly news due to the massive number of lawsuits concerning former USG doctor/pervert Larry Nassar. Millions in lawsuits are facing this National Governing Body

according to a recent report on CBS nightly news due to the massive number of lawsuits concerning former USG doctor/pervert Larry Nassar. Millions in lawsuits are facing this National Governing Body

What a disaster.

A perfectly common modern America disaster born from bad work and lack of caring.

#metoo.

I certainly believe the victims should be entitled to that compensation, but it is just another sad result of this whole thing that the kids today won’t have as many resources available to them as a result.

I certainly believe the victims should be entitled to that compensation, but it is just another sad result of this whole thing that the kids today won’t have as many resources available to them as a result.

These people knew only the Karolyi's anti victim culture training program......those who claimed to be a victim were hounded out as the weak.....they were clearly not up to representing the USA.

The times overran USA Gymnastics, but they were too dim to know, so they did not reform, and now they are over.

BYE BYE!

As I understand it, similar concerns feed a culture of silence in the international aid/charity industry.

As I understand it, similar concerns feed a culture of silence in the international aid/charity industry.

This was different, this was "If we let victim culture win then our competitors will be weak, and we will lose......... the Chinese and the Russians dont do it, and we will not either".

This festered for a decade, I was hearing about it, anyone who wanted to understand had the opportunity.

The program was too outside of the mass culture to live.

I say good riddance. Any organization that shelters a known pedophile for so many years deserves to go under. The court case revealed that many of the athletes actually took their complaints to the USG and were ignored. Some were even then alienated into quitting.

Something else will take its place. Something with actual integrity. The organization was not safe. Dozens if not hundreds of young women were violated.

They obviously had no more money after they paid off Sonny Bono's wife for her spectacular 5 days of work. How much money did she get? About $5 million or a golden parachute like Carly Fiorina got when she almost bankrupted Hewlett Packard.

These people knew only the Karolyi's anti victim culture training program......those who claimed to be a victim were hounded out as the weak.....they were clearly not up to representing the USA.

The times overran USA Gymnastics, but they were too dim to know, so they did not reform, and now they are over.

BYE BYE!

Are you actually saying the women were lying and the REPUBLICAN Nassar should be pardoned????

What a disaster.

A perfectly common modern America disaster born from bad work and lack of caring.

Well said, completely agreed.

Back
Top Bottom