• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US guns are being aimed at Palestinian kids. Washington can take them away

You mean, except when it didn't exist for the last 2000 years lol. Wow are you people inventors of " facts"

Israel certainly existed for the 2,000+ years leading up to Israeli statehood. That‘s how Israel got its name. Jews called it Eretz Yisrael, land of Israel. Westerners called it palestine, which originated as a Roman name imposed on ancient Israel.

Now, even you know!

Jews have been present in many countries since the fall of Israel . It's ancient history remember. I asked the poster when the people of a third state ever decided to give his homeland to an immigrant community. That is historically correct.

You lied about there being a Jewish homeland from the time of the bible to the modern day. Jews lived there but it had changed hands on many occasions and there was never a Jewish homeand in modern times until the creation of Israel, which was the defacto creation of Palestine, even if they have had to wait and continue to wiait for their right to self determination

9DD55EAC-2AC3-41E7-A78F-8D4311705512.jpeg

Where else would a Jewish homeland be but the lands Jews came from before the diaspora?
I wonder whether he was looking into his mirror when posting that last paragraph
The good thing is that post made by liars with extremists viewpoints based on bigotry WILL NEVER have credibility and/or justice on their side and thus will only ever serve to prolong the conflict and ultimately play their tiny part in the suffering and death they present themselves as being against. It's a fake position that fools nobody but the ignorant or hopelessly partisan.
Probably not (self irony being an elusive thing to him), nevertheless wishing to substantially arm Hamas would certainly fill the extremist ticket.

Where else would a Jewish homeland be but the lands Jews came from before the diaspora?

Such dishonest postings. You claim the Jews live where their homeland has always existed and I point out except for the 2000 years it didn't exist. I never existed for longer than it did exist . Your commentary is a crazy mixture of falsehoods, goalpost shifts and evasion.

I wonder whether he was looking into his mirror when posting that last paragraph
Probably not (self irony being an elusive thing to him), nevertheless wishing to substantially arm Hamas would certainly fill the extremist ticket.

Your constant and pathetic attacks by proxy only confirm a poor quality of character, a style of debate based on a personal cowardice imo

You are not even accurate or correct in the attacks lols I said I thought the arming of the Palestinians ( not just Hamas) would achieve a balance of power that would

A Possibly see Israel be less likely to wish to attack them every couple of years or so

B Give the Palestinian combatants the chance to engage with the IDF at a better level so as to check the resort to war crimes

Your claims that everyone would complain and all sorts of scenarios of mass violence would stem from it are SPECULATIONS . The USSR arming of itself with nuclear weapons would be another example of the mass violence speculations by some commentators BUT there is also a school of thought , backed by historic truisms , that a level of parity in power acts as a brake on conflict.

Be sure, it is only when Israel suffers a major defeat that it will be brought to it senses and work towards a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Spartan states, militaristic states, need to suffer a groundbreaking defeat before they cease to attack everyone and everything, the obvious examples being Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Such dishonest postings. You claim the Jews live where their homeland has always existed and I point out except for the 2000 years it didn't exist. I never existed for longer than it did exist . Your commentary is a crazy mixture of falsehoods, goalpost shifts and evasion.

Asking a question referring to historical fact is now "dishonest posting".

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Some posters simply don't get it that not involving oneself in personal exchange with them is the logical consequence of what they constantly show themselves to be.

If one doesn't bother with those in RL that lie, slander others at all opportunities, engage in all forms of prevarication, and show themselves to be utterly ignorant of what they spout forth on, why would one do it on an internet forum?

The idiocy of the pipe dream that arming Hamas (and other Palestinians) to the point of making them equal to Israel and thus eventually achieving some sort of peace, has already been addressed as the utter stupidity it constitutes.

All it does is show that when one thinks that things can't possibly get any more stupid on here, there's always somebody coming along to up the ante.

Comparing the Palestinians in this context to the USSR or even the Third Reich (in the military sense, not the ideological one) in their historical importance of their times just serves to underline the utter ignorance of history on display here.

Not even the Tehran Mullahs are so stupid as to actually pursue any such goals with any vigor, not to mention immediate neighbors that have already had their share of Palestinian militants attempting to upset THEIR applecart.

Next thing we'll be propagating that the Palestinians should be given THE BOMB.

Asking a question referring to historical fact is now "dishonest posting".

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

It was shown that your claim that there had " always " existed a Jewish homeland in Palestine was just pure bs and not " fact ".............the dishonesty is clear and the laughs are there to try to obscure that fact. Obviously you are only used to debating kids that might not have cottoned on to this sort of junk posting

It's clearly a projection issue.

From you? Absolutely.

You haven't even the conviction to actually address the person you seek to slur, directly. Making claims and running away from them as soon as you are challenged is a YOU issue, not a ME issue. Thus the conclusion is that your are the poster who is forced to engage in major league projection postings. Sucks to have so little integrity in your posts

OP really deludes himself into believing he can engage someone else in a one-on-one debate, when his qualifications have been so repeatedly shown as "doubtful".

Both on facts as well as on personal conduct.

Well, no matter the amount of whining, no deal.

It was shown that your claim that there had " always " existed a Jewish homeland in Palestine was just pure bs and not " fact ".............the dishonesty is clear and the laughs are there to try to obscure that fact. Obviously you are only used to debating kids that might not have cottoned on to this sort of junk posting

What is the last independent nation in the are now known as "Palestine"?

And what was the home of the Jews who were forced out by the diaspora?

Last time I checked just about everyone who knows anything about the subject knows the answer. And certainly any Christian who studied his bible.

Where else logically can a Jewish Homeland exist but where Israel now stands?

From you? Absolutely.

You haven't even the conviction to actually address the person you seek to slur, directly. Making claims and running away from them as soon as you are challenged is a YOU issue, not a ME issue. Thus the conclusion is that your are the poster who is forced to engage in major league projection postings. Sucks to have so little integrity in your posts

Please quote the "slur" you imagine.

Back
Top Bottom