• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US foreign policies dangerous for the the world. The end of the short US era.

Re: The United States of Europe: The New Superpower and the End of American Supremacy

I could go on all day

That's not what your wife says...

but lets start the debate, teacher.... If you fail I will call on GuySgt.

What is this thing they call private debate?

You really don't what that. Links? I ain't reading no stinking links. Spit it out. Put it into your own words. Then I'll ask a simple yes/no question.

Re: The United States of Europe: The New Superpower and the End of American Supremacy

That's not what your wife says...

What is this thing they call private debate?

You really don't what that. Links? I ain't reading no stinking links. Spit it out. Put it into your own words. Then I'll ask a simple yes/no question.

It was simply and introduction to the theme.. Those links are simply pointing to how the US is getting VERY unpopular around the world, which is a big reason the US is loosing both their influence and hence their power in the world.

The theme would be the fall of the American superpower and everything surrounding it, but lets also touch in on the European issue since you guys seem so interested in that.

In my humble opinion the European Union is gaining power every day in different ways while the US is loosing power every day in different ways. This equation when including China would surely foretell the story that either Europe will become incredibly powerful and the last "empire on earth" until they have enough power to transfer the power to the people of the globe and start TRUE globalization of justice and equal rights.

The American version of globalization where forcing people by war and at the same time grabbing as many advantages for them self as they can is simply over. People are starting to realize this in the age of information that American foreign ignorance cannot go on, and they are making it so that it cannot go on.

The failure in Iraq demonstrates all this and was the tide of the turn where America went from being popular and prosperous to being unpopular and declining(or unpopular and evil, like for example nazi Germany). This means that the only choice Americans have if they want to be prosperous is not give a **** about the opinion of most people and become an invading superpower, OR they can give up their evil policies and force and focus at home and probably have a long term decline before becoming prosperous in a different way than by war and force.

European power and influence is growing, but Europeans are growing a different type of power, a so called "soft power", which means that Europeans have much more or will have much more influence around the world than America(if they dont already). The foremost fighter for American values are Europe, we are way more successful at creating stable democracies around the world than Americans have been, take a look at Spain as an extreme example, take a look at eastern Europe, now booming in stability becoming a part of the western world faster than anyone could have predicted.

Now what are the Americans doing, they are in a quagmire to turn Afghanistan into a democracy, but failing, even in such a small country!!! So before finishing the job in Afghanistan they choose to go to Iraq for another failure. The failures goes on, just look at south America where the US has forced plenty of bad leaders and dictators into power the last 50 years.

So, what are Americans doing wrong? What are the Europeans doing right?
What are the Americans doing right and what are the Europeans doing wrong?

I would say the emphasis should be on the first sentence since that seems the most correct and appropriate.

Now, lets continue this debate and please, take the links into consideration.

I hope GySGT will sit an read this debate and wheap since he cannot add his unfactual and biased stuff on here.

So lets try to keep it polite Teacher, or I will have to rip you apart with words. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom