• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US constitution - pagan document for pagans The constitution a pagan document

Re: US constitution - pagan document for pagansThe constitution a pagan document

sitegod said:
and im offended... debate properly and constructively please.

You start first . . . and bring some real evidence this time. . . .

sitegod said:
my thought process is "illogical" no my freind, that shame lies with you. a hypothesis is no where near the word guess at all. hypothesis:

a proposal intended to explain certain facts or observations

Your ignorance is glaring . . .but what else is new. . . .

guess v. guessed, guess·ing, guess·es v. tr.

1. To predict (a result or an event) without sufficient information.
2. To assume, presume, or assert (a fact) without sufficient information.
2. To form a correct estimate or conjecture of: guessed the answer.
3. To suppose; think: I guess he was wrong.

Re: US constitution - pagan document for pagansThe constitution a pagan document

that has nothing to do with anything... I will bring you REAL evidence, but what do you class as real? I have brought scientific evidence- biblical evidence, humanitarian evidence... what is real? scripture some more? happy to oblige:

(this says: dont preach hatred through the Bible. It could be interpreted as dont quote from the Bible in order to win an argument of theology, but were going to use the first)

Matthew 7:21-23.

shamgar said:
Your ignorance is glaring . . .but what else is new. . . .

guess v. guessed, guess·ing, guess·es v. tr.

1. To predict (a result or an event) without sufficient information.
2. To assume, presume, or assert (a fact) without sufficient information.
2. To form a correct estimate or conjecture of: guessed the answer.
3. To suppose; think: I guess he was wrong

I didnt denie that that is the definition of "guess" I said rightly that hypothesis != guess.

you have a rather distorted veiw of "ignorance" and as you remained blissfully ignorant at the truth as you being pagan and no better than the "evil" you put down. however, as I am the ignorant pagan, tell me oh Holy Pagan One, what is real to you?

Shamgar said:
Oh and lest I forget . . . . to give proof to a fool is a waste of time since all they do is stack the deck on any topic . . . .
Shamgar said:
so to "debate" with someone whose thought process is irrational, illogical, and incoherent, such as you, make no sense
Mod Note

Let's keep the personal attacks out of this forum

Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

Let's keep the personal attacks out of this forum

Mod Note

Why hasn't be been banned yet? I've never seen him actually debate, all he does it make a claim, refuse to back it up and then insult his opponents for the rest of the debate while bringing up bible quotes and cartoons that most of the time have nothing to do with the debate.

I completely and uterly agree. not a constructive word has been said in any of the threads I've seen. he doesnt debate at all- he forces Catholicism down your throat, no explanation or justification, you give him a bible quote back- he calls you evil, ignorant, disabled or pagan.

wooo site god is whooping ure beat down ass sham guy or whatever ure name is! altho i do not agree on sum things site god says- but go boi!!! ;) ure getting proved wrogn by sum1 younger than u- vote site god for primeminister all say aye. AYE :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MrFungus420 said:
Therefore, as I said, the burden of proof is on those who make a claim that there is a god.

And that was my point.

Shamgar said:
You have no point . . . as atheist having been singing your irrational, illogical, and incohernt babble before science was invented . . . before the babble the of "logic" was devised by your philosophers who only lived around 2000 years ago . . . .same song different verse . . . . same babble . . . . .

. . . .and the truth was here long before the first atheist . . .you are the "Johnny come lately's" . . .

Again, you seem to know what my beliefs are, even though I have never stated them.

Again, rather than addressing my point about where the burden of proof lies, you resort to using insults, i.e. "irrational, illogical, and incoherent".

If you want to talk about "same babble", everything supporting your opinion comes from a book that was almost entirely stolen from the Jewish faith and other earlier religions. You have nothing to back your arguments except that one book.

I can understand why you would put quotation marks around the word logic. It has nothing to do with your point of view. Therefore, I understand why you would try to make it seem that logic is an artificial construct. Applying logic destroys your argument.

Shamgar said:
Oh and lest I forget . . . . to give proof to a fool is a waste of time since all they do is stack the deck on any topic . . . .

Psalms 14: 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works; There is none that doeth good.

. . .and you have proven you cannot hold to your your own beliefs of "logic" via the scientific method . . . you are a fool in your beliefs and in mine . . . . .

The only time I've asked for any proof was after I stated my opinion that there was no proof of a god. All it would take to make me retract that statement is one piece of proof. If it only takes one piece of proof, where would "stacking the deck" come into it? Just one proof.

You claim that I can't hold to my own belief in logic. I have pointed out that the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. I'm not making a claim. I'm asking for proof of your claim.

So, we have two points here. First, where the burden of proof lies. Second, just one piece of proof from you that a god exists.

MrFungus420 said:
The only time I've asked for any proof was after I stated my opinion that there was no proof of a god.

Unsubstantiated opinion . . . .guess . . . .specualtion . . . .without evidence for your false beliefs . . .irrational .. . .illogical . . .incoherent . . . .

Ahahah! Ahahah! Man, you're funny. Brilliant irony, there. :lol:

irony?? wot da hecks dat mean, u guys too clever on ere eh :cool: were is i is kool eh :cool: :cool: :mrgreen:

Shamgar said:
Unsubstantiated opinion . . . .guess . . . .specualtion . . . .without evidence for your false beliefs . . .irrational .. . .illogical . . .incoherent . . . .

So, apparently, you are unable to offer one piece of proof for the claim that there is a god.

And, still, no comment about my point on where the burden of proof lies.

Maybe there is one thing that you can clear up. What are my beliefs? Seeing as I've never stated any of them, I wondering how you know they are false.

MrFungus420 said:
So, apparently, you are unable to offer one piece of proof for the claim that there is a god.

You bring nothing to the table but unsubstantiated opinions, guesses, speculation which you irrationally, illogically and incoherently holds as beliefs . . . . so the only point you have made it that you are ignorant. . . . .

Shamgar said:
You bring nothing to the table but unsubstantiated opinions, guesses, speculation which you irrationally, illogically and incoherently holds as beliefs . . . . so the only point you have made it that you are ignorant. . . . .
[Mod Note]
And with the final flame, Shamgar, you are now extinguished for personal attacks.
[/Mod Note]

This might not be wholly appropriate, but I can't resist:

:2rofll: :2rofll: :2rofll:

kimmykool said:
wooo site god is whooping ure beat down ass sham guy or whatever ure name is! altho i do not agree on sum things site god says- but go boi!!! ;) ure getting proved wrogn by sum1 younger than u- vote site god for primeminister all say aye. AYE *snip*

thank you for the compliment- but does that REALLY add anything to the debate? (I second that AYE :2razz:) I daresay that Shamgar wont agree though. and do you mind not guessing my age- and age doesnt matter, it doesnt lessen anything any one has said here...

BTW :wcm

shuamort said:
[Mod Note]
And with the final flame, Shamgar, you are now extinguished for personal attacks.
[/Mod Note]

:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
a whole chain laughing... no appropriate, but sure as hell its fun...

lol! well i dont kno anyfin about poltics, so am on here to ahem "learn" 2bh. soz about sayin da age thing- my bad! :3oops: :2wave: :rofl

Kimmy, don't take this the wrong way, but one of the best things you could do here to facilitate learning (or at least our understanding) would be to use standard English.

MrFungus420 said:
Kimmy, don't take this the wrong way, but one of the best things you could do here to facilitate learning (or at least our understanding) would be to use standard English.

Don't let Uretha Franklin see this post, or she will say that all of us "united statesians don't know how to use correct English" or something like that.

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom