• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US co-chair of OSCE Minsk Group meets with representatives of separatist...

G

Gamzel

US co-chair of OSCE Minsk Group meets with representatives of separatist Nagorno-Karabakh regime

U.S. co-chair of OSCE Minsk Group meets with representatives of separatist Nagorno-Karabakh regime | Nagorno-karabakh conflict | Trend

WTF! I could never expect such a “present” from our – I already don’t know for sure whether allied or not – America... It always seemed that our countries tried to take into account each other’s opinion regardless of the fact that sometimes it could be sort of counterproductive for one of the parties. Well just take our almost for free supplies of energy resources to Georgia under the GUAM agreements... Who asked us to do so? Of course the USA did...
However what do we get in return? Today you admit the separatists at this level but tomorrow you may well invite them in the White House... sadly but one never knows now!!
No, no, no... I do think our President Aliyev ought to stop feeding up your gofer Saakashvili... Maybe then you there in the USA understand what the honest cooperation is...

Back
Top Bottom