• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Billionaires Have Gained $1 Trillion Since The Pandemic Started

Ringo Stalin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist

Well ... "gained". The money printing press, instead of the real sector, has increased the exchange capitalization of companies where they have large shares.

One of the manifestations of hyperinflation.

"Even through these challenging times and pandemic, we are pleased to report record profits across all business entities" my employer reports. And "unfortunately due to to these challenging times and pandemic, there will be no merit based raise increases this year" my employer said...

"Since 2000, 88% of US congressional elections have been won by the candidates who spent the most money on their campaigns"
This is the end of the fairy tales about bourgeois democracy. Fat cats choose a circle of clowns-politicians who are put in the box. The plebs vote for those already selected

Well ... "gained". The money printing press, instead of the real sector, has increased the exchange capitalization of companies where they have large shares.

One of the manifestations of hyperinflation.

This is highly misleading. This article shows that they have gained that amount since the absolute low point of the stock market. I bet if you compared their current wealth to their wealth a month earlier, I bet it wouldn't be more than a 5% gain.

Back
Top Bottom