• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden

AND THE HITS KEEP COMING.

{

And Joe Biden was well aware of her efforts, referencing her affiliation with Coca-Cola in a speech from January 2014 where he “joked” about Owens’s influence over the company. Perhaps an example of Owens’s influence over the Obama administration, Coca-Cola earned praise from Biden for participating in a lucrative and market-expanding endeavor in Latin America:

“ExxonMobil, Santander Bank which I understand didn’t know how to tell Kathleen Kennedy Townsend “no,” Coca-Cola where my niece is here. I’m sure the only reason Coke is doing this Missy is because of you, thank you very much. That’s a joke by the way.”

Owens, therefore, was lobbying the presidential administration her uncle ran; Owens’s personal bio describes her as “engag[ing] with the U.S. Congress and the Administration.”

}

Never in the HISTORY of AMERICA has someone this corrupt ran for president.

Oh goody. Not verified though. Got it

Sure. U believe that. Bidens inner circle providing all documentation to a senate committee...is all fake.

Sure. U believe that. Bidens inner circle providing all documentation to a senate committee...is all fake.
I await a claim by any law enforcement official that a crime has been committed.

I will take a meter maid at this point

So we have looped right back to what I initially pointed out;

{

Andrew Bates, a campaign spokesman for Joe Biden, said a review of Biden’s schedules from 2015 finds no record of any such meeting. }

That isn't a denial that the meeting took place. It's lawyer weasel words.

I suspected this would be the case, which is why I rejected the paywalled source.
So, from that long, detailed summary this is the only thing you could challenge? That's as good as admitting that you know this whole Post story is bullshit.

I was wrong. And will provide a correction. He was one of the recipient of the email

So not anonymous. Was a recipient. There goes two of your defenses. What will be defense number 3?
So you got one thing completely wrong and use another bogus source claim VICTORY!!!!" You are a true cultist of Dirtbag Donnie.

Are you denying that the democrats and the corrupt FBI launched a 3 year witch hunt to try and overthrow the president when he fired Comey?

Really?
Yeah, really. But we don't ever expect you cultists will face the ugly truth about the Dirtbag you worship.

They don't need anything substantial, they just need the story out there. It was the same in 2016. Just the story will do, which is why they're so willing just to make shit up.
IMO the story wont do it, for the same reason you just wrote and because we've seen so many stories come out...and not pan out...about both candidates (mostly The Donald.) A 'story' still means unproven.

But an actual arrest IMO would. (Also means unproven but means substantial proof)

So you got one thing completely wrong and use another bogus source claim VICTORY!!!!" You are a true cultist of Dirtbag Donnie.

Omg. You are one of those insane leftists. OK. Enjoy yourself.

IMO the story wont do it, for the same reason you just wrote and because we've seen so many stories come out...and pan out...about both candidates (mostly The Donald.) A 'story' still means unproven.

But an actual arrest IMO would. (Also means unproven but means substantial proof)
And the FBI has already said they're going to avoid doing pull a Comey this time.

Omg. You are one of those insane leftists. OK. Enjoy yourself.
Oh, I will. Smacking down bullshit from your type is my favorite sport.

Last edited:
IMO the story wont do it, for the same reason you just wrote and because we've seen so many stories come out...and pan out...about both candidates (mostly The Donald.) A 'story' still means unproven.

I think this time it won't work. They're using the same exact script they used in 2016, and we can all see it. I think their story rings hollow this time. But they still don't need any actual evidence, they just want to regurgitate the narrative.

But I do believe that for Americans, their hallow narrative is falling flat. The only ones tripping over themselves regarding this topic are themselves.

It's rather suspect at the very least. The timing seems quite convenient, and there hasn't been any actual evidence to come forward. Just accusation, assumptions, and suppositions.
That is the thing that makes me most suspicious. They've had at least most of this info for a year? And are just now taking so much effort to publicize it? Yeah...IMO it's BS to mess with the election (again.)

They are even more screwed this time, since so many people have voted early.

It's called a trial

Uh no, there was no trial. After 3 years the corrupt pigs had to tuck tail and admit they had nothing.

A month later the traitor democrat attempted an actual coup.

Uh no, there was no trial. After 3 years the corrupt pigs had to tuck tail and admit they had nothing.

There was a complete trial. Are you kidding???

Your fascist slow-moving coup attempt of the past 4 years is coming to a end on Nov. 3rd.

Then file an indictment

More fun watching it tank the hopes and dreams of the Stalinist democrats.

It just keeps pouring in.

They've flipped Devon Archer - who knows a thousand times as much as Bevin.

AND THE HITS KEEP COMING.

{

And Joe Biden was well aware of her efforts, referencing her affiliation with Coca-Cola in a speech from January 2014 where he “joked” about Owens’s influence over the company. Perhaps an example of Owens’s influence over the Obama administration, Coca-Cola earned praise from Biden for participating in a lucrative and market-expanding endeavor in Latin America:

“ExxonMobil, Santander Bank which I understand didn’t know how to tell Kathleen Kennedy Townsend “no,” Coca-Cola where my niece is here. I’m sure the only reason Coke is doing this Missy is because of you, thank you very much. That’s a joke by the way.”

Owens, therefore, was lobbying the presidential administration her uncle ran; Owens’s personal bio describes her as “engag[ing] with the U.S. Congress and the Administration.”

}

Never in the HISTORY of AMERICA has someone this corrupt ran for president.
The only thing you keep proving is that there is no bottom to the massive tank of rightwing bullshit you draw from.

More fun watching it tank the hopes and dreams of the Stalinist democrats.

It just keeps pouring in.

They've flipped Devon Archer - who knows a thousand times as much as Bevin.
Is the indictment hidden under the Hillary indictment? Lol

Oh, I will. Smacking down bullshit from your type is my favorite sport.

Yes, I understand that is what you think you did. You just come off as an entirely unhinged individual, though.

Back
Top Bottom