• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US and Venezuela expel diplomats

Great, this should have been done long ago, this dictator is not mentally stable, and is a convicted killer, who knows all to well about "over throwing governments" We should not allow any person in his government to enter this country, that would send the wrong message, especially after just jailing another known dictator.

I can't wait till Kelzie comes to this mans aid again, this should be fun.;)

Deegan said:
I can't wait till Kelzie comes to this mans aid again, this should be fun.;)

Be careful for what you wish -- I noticed next to several links some little notations that appeared for all the worls to be little arrows pointing down.

Should take at least 100 postings to finally determine that they don't actually mean that Venezuela has entered into a utopian nirvana certain to last an eternity.

Back
Top Bottom