• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US agencies: Industrial control system malware discovered

RAMOSS

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well, this shows that apparently Russia is looking at cyber attacks against the U.S. No matter who it was, I am glad we found the malware before it triggered off

Dang, that was close. Thanks to those who are so vigilant.

Dang, that was close. Thanks to those who are so vigilant.
I suspect that there is a heightened scrutiny of potential issues due to the war in Ukraine, and Russia's past behavior. That, and the threats from Russia

We need to pour shitloads into cyber defense/offense

Remember that time we helped develop Stuxnet and it was used against us?

Was it named Stuxnet?

I suspect that there is a heightened scrutiny of potential issues due to the war in Ukraine, and Russia's past behavior. That, and the threats from Russia
We are without power since yesterday's storm. While temporary, it sucks. I can only imagine what would happen if something we so depend on is wiped out.

We are without power since yesterday's storm. While temporary, it sucks. I can only imagine what would happen if something we so depend on is wiped out.

I have had a much higher than average times there were power outages due to storms this last year. It makes me consider getting a nice big generator for backup.

I have had a much higher than average times there were power outages due to storms this last year. It makes me consider getting a nice big generator for backup.
We are running one right now, propane powered.

Back
Top Bottom