• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US adults are dumber than the average human

You are an example of a dumb American.

I don't see this posted comment as having any relation to the quoted post at all, but comments of this nature do clearly illustrate the premise of the thread.

I don't see this posted comment as having any relation to the quoted post at all, but comments of this nature do clearly illustrate the premise of the thread.

Maybe you just illustrated Jet's point?

US adults are dumber than the average human | New York Post

Not coincidentally, liberals now outnumber conservatives and are winning more and more elections without any intellectual merit to their platform whatsoever. Campaign strategies have to be designed at a third-grade level these days.

Dark, scary days ahead with this worthless, brainless voting bloc running things.

Ironically the one who just proved they don't understand math is you. Liberals do not outnumber conservatives.

Not coincidentally, liberals now outnumber conservatives and are winning more and more elections without any intellectual merit to their platform whatsoever. Campaign strategies have to be designed at a third-grade level these days.

Dark, scary days ahead with this worthless, brainless voting bloc running things.

Hmmm. Well according to the article below(Fox business by the way), the best educated states are either blue or swing states. And they were all won by Obama. On the other hand, the worst educated states are all red except for Nevada.

America

America’s Best-Educated States

10. Minnesota
9. New York
8. New Hampshire
7. Virginia
6. New Jersey
5. Vermont
4. Connecticut
3. Colorado
2. Maryland
1. Massachusetts

America’s Worst-Educated States

10. Oklahoma
9. Tennessee
8. Indiana
7. Nevada
6. Alabama
5. Louisiana
4. Kentucky
3. Arkansas
2. Mississippi
1. West Virginia

So what were you trying to imply about liberal voters ?????

Obvious uberpartisan bait thread is obvious and uberpartisan.

No doubt the truth is quite the opposite, and I can't wait for your sources.

What exactly is the conservative preoccupation with intelligence? 90% of the conservative posts on this site (and pretty much every other one) don't even try to make a point, they just call liberals stupid and consider that to be a winning argument.

Conservatives are the party of free thinkers....they're all free to think exactly the same thing. Maybe you should get the Hulk as your spokesman. CONSERVATIVE GOOD. LIBERAL BAD. HULK SMASH GOVERNMENT.

What exactly is the conservative preoccupation with intelligence? 90% of the conservative posts on this site (and pretty much every other one) don't even try to make a point, they just call liberals stupid and consider that to be a winning argument.

Conservatives are the party of free thinkers....they're all free to think exactly the same thing. Maybe you should get the Hulk as your spokesman. CONSERVATIVE GOOD. LIBERAL BAD. HULK SMASH GOVERNMENT.

When I first read the OP statement, I had to hold back from laughing. Anybody with any political common sense know that health and education are liberal strengths while guns and religion are conservative strengths.

Hell was education even a topic in the republican primaries???

No doubt the truth is quite the opposite, and I can't wait for your sources.

I think his point is that Erod's conclusion did not follow from his data. That is flat out fact. You simply cannot draw conclusions about who is smarter in the US based on the data presented.

LOL. The jump from 'Murican's bein' dumb to "its the liberals fault" was comical. This is no better than a Head of Joaquin thread. You gotta try a little harder than this. Especially considering the majority of states now have a Republican for governor. They have much more influence upon education than anyone in Washington.
THhfNUZJOFNFejAx_o_hd-cmon-man-week-5-espn-monday-night-countdown-101011.jpg

When I first read the OP statement, I had to hold back from laughing. Anybody with any political common sense know that health and education are liberal strengths while guns and religion are conservative strengths.

Hell was education even a topic in the republican primaries???
I'm pretty sure it was. Most of the Republican candidates agreed that our education system was so bad that we should stop doing it.

Hmmm. Well according to the article below(Fox business by the way), the best educated states are either blue or swing states. And they were all won by Obama. On the other hand, the worst educated states are all red except for Nevada.

America

10. Minnesota
9. New York
8. New Hampshire
7. Virginia
6. New Jersey
5. Vermont
4. Connecticut
3. Colorado
2. Maryland
1. Massachusetts

10. Oklahoma
9. Tennessee
8. Indiana
7. Nevada
6. Alabama
5. Louisiana
4. Kentucky
3. Arkansas
2. Mississippi
1. West Virginia

We know that 90% of blacks vote liberal, are among the highest educated and the majority live in the ten highest educated states, right?

Unfortunately, I am not surprised. We've been heading in that direction for about the past 30-40 years. It shows in our educational rankings as compared to other 1st world nations, and we have been on the decline.

We know that 90% of blacks vote liberal, are among the highest educated and the majority live in the ten highest educated states, right?

Brought race in AND created a red herring straw man. Is there anything you can't do?

so the "real culprit".... . an obsession with RACE ........... finally rears its ugly right wing head. :doh:roll:

America

10. Minnesota
9. New York
8. New Hampshire
7. Virginia
6. New Jersey
5. Vermont
4. Connecticut
3. Colorado
2. Maryland
1. Massachusetts

10. Oklahoma
9. Tennessee
8. Indiana
7. Nevada
6. Alabama
5. Louisiana
4. Kentucky
3. Arkansas
2. Mississippi
1. West Virginia

Actually a better comparison would be to compare the urban and rural areas in terms of education and intelligence and political persuasion I think people would actually get some useful information as that breakdown would reflect the actual political divide.

LOL

I can't believe that you just introduce race in this topic. I'm not going to even entertain it because this thread will switch to another internet race war.

FOLKS

THIS IS PROOF THAT REPUBLICANS RACE BAIT JUST AS MUCH AS DEMOCRATS !!!!!!

Yeah, I mean, if there's one demographic that has really been hamstringing the public's math and science education, it's liberals! :lamo

Parts of the right wing have become so disconnected from reality that it's almost comical. It quite literally alters their senses. You've all seen how some of the more rapid right-wingers will insist that Michelle Obama is a giant fat cow. They hate the President of the United States so much that it freaking alters their visual perception of his wife.

so the "real culprit".... . an obsession with RACE ........... finally rears its ugly right wing head. :doh:roll:

Watch 20 pages later, American will post "You liberals are always playing the race card".

LOL

I can't believe that you just introduce race in this topic. I'm not going to even entertain it because this thread will switch to another internet race war.

FOLKS

THIS IS PROOF THAT REPUBLICANS RACE BAIT JUST AS MUCH AS DEMOCRATS !!!!!!

So you can't answer my question?

Watch 20 pages later, American will post "You liberals are always playing the race card".

And nobody on their side wants to talk about where that infamous "race card" ever came from in the first place or who empowered its use. :roll:

So you can't answer my question?

Question!?!?!?! You made a race charged statement and then pretended to put a question mark at the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom