• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump’s True Pattern With The Troops

....Polls are now more meant to influence....

...In my firm opinion, there need be no specific back up plan as the only real plan ever is to move heaven and earth to assist innocent American lives not just in threat but real ongoing danger. That is bottom line minimum. So, if the lowly janitor was suddenly put in charge, HE would know to do just that if nothing else. ...

While there are those who believe there's vast, wide conspiracy by the Military Times to alter public opinion or that it's run by the Illuminati, I disagree with them.

Still, those of us who spent a career in the military know that the fog of war causes delays. Sure, armchair warriors can see clearly with their 20/20 hindsight, the fact remains several battles throughout history have been lost because of a lack of information during the event or preparation before the event. A major problem with Benghazi was a lack of preparation on the part of the WH and State. The military was kept out of the loop until the attack started. Launching an airstrike on an area where all the friendlies locations are not known would be irresponsible.

You made a case which I squashed and you have no way out.

You are one of the few in the ranks that don't understand the system, only your compartmentalized cubicle it seems. I have served my country ever since I was born. You think only those in the military are patriots, aware and doing what needs be done wherever there is need? Particularly exclusive and lame reasoning. Which folks do you think were paying the taxes going towards your needs to be adequately supplied while you "served", eh?

Going for the only identity politics you can muster, are you? The ol us vs them, you were military and I was not... so I simply cannot know of all your pains, gains and sorrows? Boo hoo hoo.

Besides, served 17 years as a conservative in the belly of the dystopian beast, a very disconcertingly liberal public school system. That is like time in the trenches but I got no combat pay.

Not whining about it either. I flourished in the classroom, absolutely loved it.

Had the pleasure to teach US History, American Gov, Civics, Global Studies, Debate, AP Euro, World History, English, Global Studies etc... you don't know squat about any, ANY, of that in relation to the military ...or anything else.

MY case is made.

You have no case. All of your above drivel is nothing but excuses, empty bragging, ignorance, and obfuscation. Good thing for you that you never joined our military because you wouldn’t have lasted through boot camp. :cry:

P.S. You are unworthy of using the military jet breaking the sound barrier (bet you thought it was just flying through a cloud) as your avatar.

You have no case. All of your above drivel is nothing but excuses, empty bragging, ignorance, and obfuscation. Good thing for you that you never joined our military because you wouldn’t have lasted through boot camp. :cry:

P.S. You are unworthy of using the military jet breaking the sound barrier (bet you thought it was just flying through a cloud) as your avatar.
BS. Complete and utter.

Seeing what you posted, if I would have joined and you ever reached beyond entry level as a trainee to the rank of a full private... I would always be your superior rank.

Yano? No. How could you possibly ever know?

PS you prove here that you cannot adequately debate, its why you are doing what you are doing... which is basically just wasting my time.

While there are those who believe there's vast, wide conspiracy by the Military Times to alter public opinion or that it's run by the Illuminati, I disagree with them.

Still, those of us who spent a career in the military know that the fog of war causes delays. Sure, armchair warriors can see clearly with their 20/20 hindsight, the fact remains several battles throughout history have been lost because of a lack of information during the event or preparation before the event. A major problem with Benghazi was a lack of preparation on the part of the WH and State. The military was kept out of the loop until the attack started. Launching an airstrike on an area where all the friendlies locations are not known would be irresponsible.

So as former military, you would have just left those brave folks fighting for their lives, calling for help?

Thats the kind of problem I am talking about with the military under a slenderman for 8 looooooooooooooooooooOOOOOooooong, too long, years.

Who are you kidding, what a pitiful excuse. How many drone attacks killing innocent civilians were occasioned under the slenderman misadmin?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/01/obama-drones-strikes-civilian-deaths

So as former military, you would have just left those brave folks fighting for their lives, calling for help? ...

No. I also wouldn't be so ****ing stupid as to start napalming all around the consulate and have ended up killing several of our own people who were arriving from the CIA annex. It was 13 hours with very little intel on what was going on, specifically who was were.

Obviously there are those who hate Obama so bad, they'll never see any reason or truth with anything that's happened. As stated previously, the Obama administration's major mistake was to not have a contingency plan in place. No plan means that when the attack happened, there was little to be done. Heck, it was the anniversary of 9/11. If the Jihadists were going to attack Americans any night of the year, it would be then. Why weren't they better prepared? Why was Stevens even there instead of back at the more secure embassy in Tripoli?

No. I also wouldn't be so ****ing stupid as to start napalming all around the consulate and have ended up killing several of our own people who were arriving from the CIA annex. It was 13 hours with very little intel on what was going on, specifically who was were.

Obviously there are those who hate Obama so bad, they'll never see any reason or truth with anything that's happened. As stated previously, the Obama administration's major mistake was to not have a contingency plan in place. No plan means that when the attack happened, there was little to be done. Heck, it was the anniversary of 9/11. If the Jihadists were going to attack Americans any night of the year, it would be then. Why weren't they better prepared? Why was Stevens even there instead of back at the more secure embassy in Tripoli?
Well, I am glad you at least wouldn't be that stupid.

However, you are the only one suggesting napalming at all. Yano?

13 hours. 13 LOOOOOooooOOOOooOOoooong ass hours with nothing. Not a thing, not even a pinky raised in their defense. I am agreeing with incompetence, but to do absolutely nothing for 13 straight hours... that is simply unconscionable.

You can put it any way you want, from me being solely a hater all the way to true patriot spitting angry about what happened there under slenderman's watch. Anybody, scratch that, Any true American patriot, would have known to do something.

Not nothing.

Back
Top Bottom