• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Upskirting to become a criminal offence

How is this not already a crime? I would say this falls under already-existing laws of sexual assault and battery.

This is a new UK law.

I'm not even sure upskirting is unlawful in all 50 of the United States.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/county-in-uk-makes-it-a-hate-crime-to-upset-women

If you talk to a woman in Nottinghamshire, East Midlands in the United Kingdom and she doesn't want to be spoken to by you, prepare to get a call from the police.

In an effort to crack down on the alleged "tidal wave of abuse and harassment" women face every day, the county's police force is now considering things like catcalling and pickup lines to be a hate crime if they are directed toward a woman from a man.

The incredibly vague definition of a misogynist hate crime from Nottinghamshire reads: " Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behavior targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

Of course, that could include anything a woman deems offensive or unwanted from a man. It's completely subjective. If a man approaches a woman in a bar and attempts to flirt with her, but she doesn't find him attractive, he could be guilty of a hate crime. Unattractive men, beware.

Newsweek reports that now "everything from verbal comments to unwanted physical approaches" will be considered a hate crime.

No surprise they are no longer an empire.
They made being a man illegal in the UK.

Article for you PleasantValley:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/andrew-cadman-paying-high-price-feminisation-britain/

Sooner or later, some public figure is going to find the considerable courage to speak the truth: the cumulative effect of feminisation is that society has lost almost all capacity to reason, and slides further and further into the abyss of economic stagnation, social malaise and cultural repression; unable to defend or even reproduce itself.

Plainly we should not aim to swing the pendulum back too far the other way; to construct some Life On Mars masculinised dystopia, but instead to a more balanced society with masculine virtues as well as feminine ones.

The future should not be female.

Maybe read post #14.

Nobody's going around in Britain with snippers aimed at any "cojones".

And if you think that manhood depends on upskirting, you'd have to worry more about yours than you realize.

Article for you PleasantValley:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/andrew-cadman-paying-high-price-feminisation-britain/

Sooner or later, some public figure is going to find the considerable courage to speak the truth: the cumulative effect of feminisation is that society has lost almost all capacity to reason, and slides further and further into the abyss of economic stagnation, social malaise and cultural repression; unable to defend or even reproduce itself.

Plainly we should not aim to swing the pendulum back too far the other way; to construct some Life On Mars masculinised dystopia, but instead to a more balanced society with masculine virtues as well as feminine ones.

The future should not be female.
As usual with you (seeing how you like to conflate topics with all sorts of other unrelated crap), totally irrelevant to the issue of upskirting.

If you would follow the advice of going home to Russia, at least you could beat the crap out of females (married to or not) without too much legal repercussions by now.

Not saying you'd do that, since I can't possibly know, but you'd also be away from the frustrations of trying to understand other countries that you haven't a hope of doing.

Maybe read post #14.

Nobody's going around in Britain with snippers aimed at any "cojones".

And if you think that manhood depends on upskirting, you'd have to worry more about yours than you realize.

...and if you think logic like your post i quoted shows the superiority of the UK, you need to get out more.
The UK has been in decline since the mid 60's.
You have nothing to feel superior to others about.
The above posts proves all you can do now is bitch about stuff and think you are somehow superior in saying it.

You believe I think..."manhood depends on upskirting".....that comment alone tells me you are living in an echo chamber and can not realistically make a point. No logic in it. Just over-the-top emotionalism.

...and if you think logic like your post i quoted shows the superiority of the UK, you need to get out more.
The above posts proves all you can do now is bitch about stuff and think you are somehow superior in saying it.

You believe I think..."manhood depends on upskirting".....that comment alone tells me you are living in an echo chamber and can not realistically make a point.
All of which is totally irrelevant to the topic and basically no more than a silly rant.

I won't even address your silly ending claim of you knowing what I believe that you think, seeing how "conditional" doesn't appear to be in your education on grammar.

All of which is totally irrelevant to the topic and basically no more than a silly rant.

I won't even address your silly ending claim of you knowing what I believe that you think, seeing how "conditional" doesn't appear to be in your education on grammar.

I am crushed.
A British poster on the internet does not like me or what I say and how i write it.
Life is no longer worth living.

(falling to the floor in a disheveled heap of depression)

I am crushed.
A British poster on the internet does not like me or what I say and how i write it.
Life is no longer worth living.

(falling to the floor in a disheveled heap of depression)
Don't worry, you'll get over it.:mrgreen:

Meanwhile Xanax is your friend but go easy on it.:2razz:

To be discontinued

You quoted me but didn't read what I said..... I mentioned cultural change and education. (Unless education in your world includes arcane medieval punishment?)

It sure sounded like you were saying that the harshness of sentences is less important than whatever social change the powers that be want to provoke.
So why not educate via medieval punishments? Torturing your opponents to death is great for motivating people to do what you want, provided you don't care about things like morality, decency, or basic Human dignity.

Ever hear the phrases "the punishment must fit the crime" or "Cruel and unusual punishment"? Well, they are there for a reason.
Once you start ignoring the principle of commensurateness because *your* ends are so special and snowflakily unique that they justify the means, you'll soon find yourself standing alongside all the other totalitarians of history.
And you will not be the exception who proved the rule and accomplished anything good. You will be just a monster like all the rest, or at the very least one of the people who set the precedents that enabled them to do what they do.

It sure sounded like you were saying that the harshness of sentences is less important than whatever social change the powers that be want to provoke.
So why not educate via medieval punishments? Torturing your opponents to death is great for motivating people to do what you want, provided you don't care about things like morality, decency, or basic Human dignity.

Ever hear the phrases "the punishment must fit the crime" or "Cruel and unusual punishment"? Well, they are there for a reason.
Once you start ignoring the principle of commensurateness because *your* ends are so special and snowflakily unique that they justify the means, you'll soon find yourself standing alongside all the other totalitarians of history.
And you will not be the exception who proved the rule and accomplished anything good. You will be just a monster like all the rest, or at the very least one of the people who set the precedents that enabled them to do what they do.

I was going to try and discuss politely but after the third time of trying to decipher and tone down your hyperbole I gave up. Were you wearing a tin-foil hat when you typed this garbage?

It's the cowardice of those not having the courage to actually lift the skirt and then gaze. They fear having their gonads trodden upon.

I'd happily volunteer even where I don't wear skirts at all.

Anyone who wants to look at woman's (very nearly) bare asses need only go to any beach in the world.

I was going to try and discuss politely but after the third time of trying to decipher and tone down your hyperbole I gave up. Were you wearing a tin-foil hat when you typed this garbage?

Merely a caution against abandoning principle for expediency. It speaks of narcissism, which you ironically substantiated with your last comment.

You believe I think..."manhood depends on upskirting".....that comment alone tells me you are living in an echo chamber and can not realistically make a point. No logic in it. Just over-the-top emotionalism.

Your fundamental transgression is falling in bed with a known Russian troll.

Upskirting to become a criminal offence

zptpKiqH.jpg

Gina Martin

It's tacky and hardly scintillating. I just can't wrap my noggin around why some dudes engage in this. The challenge?

Is it appropriate that Scotland led the way on this?

Your fundamental transgression is falling in bed with a known Russian troll.

I asked you a question about whether upskirting was a British cultural thing or actually the preserve of a tiny number of men. You lost the argument and any credibility when you told me to go away, noting that I'm Russian.

That speaks to your own lack of intellectual flexibility, which you have reiterated here with your puerile resort to calling me a 'troll'.

I used to think you were worth debating with, but sadly your real talent is to find anti Russian or pro Ukrainian articles and start phenomenal numbers of threads.

Are you going to answer my question or are you going to confirm your own limitations and reiterate pathetic slurs?

I asked you a question about whether upskirting was a British cultural thing or actually the preserve of a tiny number of men. You lost the argument and any credibility when you told me to go away, noting that I'm Russian.

That speaks to your own lack of intellectual flexibility, which you have reiterated here with your puerile resort to calling me a 'troll'.

I used to think you were worth debating with, but sadly your real talent is to find anti Russian or pro Ukrainian articles and start phenomenal numbers of threads.

Are you going to answer my question or are you going to confirm your own limitations and reiterate pathetic slurs?

Folks here are sick and tired of your lies and Kremlin disinformation. Why don't you go visit your fellow Russians on VK?

With the tight spandex the women wear these days, who needs upskirt?

Folks here are sick and tired of your lies and Kremlin disinformation. Why don't you go visit your fellow Russians on VK?

Congratulations ..... 'lies' and 'Kremlin disinformation' too. Same old slurs.

Can you answer my simple question?

Or are you just an intolerant person who doesn't like it when he is challenged and his own narrow minded propaganda is exposed?

Finally, why is my nationality relevant to a debating forum? Is there some sort of racial requirement for participation?

If any conservatives or evangelicals need for me to post a link to the TON of upskirts pics and vids on the internet to prove that this is a problem in the US I can.

They'll be an additional bonus. They could check to see if their wives or daughters are victims yet.

Finally, why is my nationality relevant to a debating forum? Is there some sort of racial requirement for participation?

It's not your nationality at all. It's your function.

Congratulations ..... 'lies' and 'Kremlin disinformation' too. Same old slurs.
factual statements are only slurs to those that are unveiled by them. That you constantly suffer by this is of course not surprising.

Finally, why is my nationality relevant to a debating forum? Is there some sort of racial requirement for participation
Don't be silly.

For one thing Russians do not constitute any particular race, for another they only constitute an annoyance when they're of the Goebbels-like propagandist mold that you are.

If you want to whine over constantly being called out on that, go and do it with your Kremlin masters for not having given you the proper training.

It's not your nationality at all. It's your function.

No - it's my opinion, that I challenge weaknesses in your input, that you have a problem with.

Are you going to answer my simple question?

If any conservatives or evangelicals need for me to post a link to the TON of upskirts pics and vids on the internet to prove that this is a problem in the US I can.

They'll be an additional bonus. They could check to see if their wives or daughters are victims yet.
Eww. No. Keep your disgusting hobby and family reunion archives to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom