• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPS Introduces Luggage Box

sazerac

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
LOL

My Mom's done that for years and likely appreciates it becoming more acceptable :) She'll vacuum pack her items in those bag thingies and then box it, send it. . . with flat-rate that's likely becoming more common for people.

She never takes luggage to the airport and is never without certain important items.

LOL

My Mom's done that for years and likely appreciates it becoming more acceptable :) She'll vacuum pack her items in those bag thingies and then box it, send it. . . with flat-rate that's likely becoming more common for people.

She never takes luggage to the airport and is never without certain important items.

So your mother is a genius? Does she have any other genius ideas? My neice is getting married in August in Washington DC. Her fiance wants to be presidant some day. My family will think I'm a genius like your mother.

All the luggage workers can just go over to UPS. Thanks!

LOL

What's genius is them marketing for people like my Mom!

Just goes to show how airlines have a monopoly on expeditious travel. They don't give a damn if they charge you 50 bucks to send your bags to London while you go to Paris.

Way to beat the system. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom