• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPROOTED: The Tale of Evolution Keep Changing

the snake was punished for his crimes and lost the power of speech if he ever had it in the first place.
There was no snake. It's a story. People tell stories.

and you know this because how?
Because I've seen your comics, and I don't think the rationalists in this thread are bored enough to read them.

Because I've seen your comics, and I don't think the rationalists in this thread are bored enough to read them.

so you really don't know.

the comics have nothing to do with whether Genesis is true.

blessings. and please think a bit deeper concerning Genesis; your future depends

they must be reading them cause they write about them so much.

which ones would appeal to you more? i like the children's comics, but some think they are too 'wise' for that fare.

1093_09.gif

they must be reading them cause they write about them so much.
I don't know if that's so or not... since I don't read your comics.

But if they are reading them, they'll soon see the error of their ways.

Do you actually watch @tosca1's videos?

Back
Top Bottom