• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPDATE: True the Vote Prepared to Go to Police in Georgia with Video Evidence of Leftist Operatives Dumping Thousands of Ballots into Georgia Voter Dr

Even if they have video evidence, it will amount to nothing.

There is irrefutable video evidence of the people in Fulton County feeding the same ballots into the machines repeatedly. Caught red handed - no getting around it, that's a felony!!
Yet Democrats ignore it and say, "nothing to see here".

There isn't a single honest Democrat left in the country.

Georgia's Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General are all Republicans.

Even if they have video evidence, it will amount to nothing.

There is irrefutable video evidence of the people in Fulton County feeding the same ballots into the machines repeatedly. Caught red handed - no getting around it, that's a felony!!
Where did you ever get the idea that you can scan the same ballot more than once? The contention is just so patently moronic. I mean, the notion is just so rediculous..... The machine will not let you scan a ballot more than once. But these unintelligent uneducated dimwitted trumpee cultist will believe any bit of nonsense as long as it allows them to hold onto the tinyest bit of hope that Donald actually won. There is a disconnect here. A basic psychological disconnect that, through some strange osmosis, allows these fools to believe the most absurd lies. And these folks are absolutely positive that they are correct and it's all an gigantic conspiracy against them and their beloved Donald. I've never seen the likes of it except on shows about nuthouses.

Georgia's Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General are all Republicans.
Are you saying Republicans aren't corrupt, or wouldn't want to stab Trump in the back?? That's a ridiculous argument.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Are you saying Republicans aren't corrupt, or wouldn't want to stab Trump in the back?? That's a ridiculous argument.

I've got a theory about conspiracy theory afficionados. I think they really like to feel that they're in on inside information, esoteric knowledge that most people don't know and/or can't understand. The same people who believe one conspiracy theory often buy into others. People who believe the election was stolen by fraud, for example, often also believe Covid is mostly a fraud too, and global warming.
I suspect this is because they've always felt less intelligent than the average person, been made to feel that way. This is how they prove their own insight and intellect.

Where did you ever get the idea that you can scan the same ballot more than once? The contention is just so patently moronic. I mean, the notion is just so rediculous..... The machine will not let you scan a ballot more than once. But these unintelligent uneducated dimwitted trumpee cultist will believe any bit of nonsense as long as it allows them to hold onto the tinyest bit of hope that Donald actually won. There is a disconnect here. A basic psychological disconnect that, through some strange osmosis, allows these fools to believe the most absurd lies. And these folks are absolutely positive that they are correct and it's all an gigantic conspiracy against them and their beloved Donald. I've never seen the likes of it except on shows about nuthouses.

These conspiracy theories rely on the ignorance of those who believe them....

You sure about that?? ;)

Not surprisingly, the video of the VoterGa hearing in which they showed side-by-side comparisons of what are obviously the same ballot having been scanned more than once.

There is no question they were the same ballots, but had different time stamps and different scan numbers.

YouTube has been systematically trying to erase evidence to cover up the fraud.

The only thing I could find was this with a link to someone's Twitter acct showing two of the ballots.

These conspiracy theories rely on the ignorance of those who believe them....
No, I watched the hearing - you listened to a 12 second blurb on CNN that said "nothing to see here".

Joseph Goebbels would be envious of the propaganda put out by our MSM.

I've got a theory about conspiracy theory afficionados. I think they really like to feel that they're in on inside information, esoteric knowledge that most people don't know and/or can't understand. The same people who believe one conspiracy theory often buy into others. People who believe the election was stolen by fraud, for example, often also believe Covid is mostly a fraud too, and global warming.
I suspect this is because they've always felt less intelligent than the average person, been made to feel that way. This is how they prove their own insight and intellect.
Oh CTers are often losers, IMO it's a defining characteristic...and to latch onto something they think 'only' a select few have ferreted out makes them feel special.

It really came to light back when they were trying to prove 9/11 was an inside job. I've steered clear of such nutters since. They're almost like religious extremists...they "have to be right" or it jolts the very underpinnings of their lives.

Post 161 is a good example of that 'fervor' against all reality. In his case tho, it's about believing anything, no matter how ridiculous, rather than facing the "horrible" truth (that's the religious extremist angle).

MasksSMx2 - Copy.jpg

Read post 161 and see if you still think the same. If you do, explain why.

And dont forget:

In more than 60 legal challenges, including declarations from the Trump-apponted DHS head of cyber security and Barr, of the DOJ that there was no substantial fraud, judges across the country, many Trump-appointed, and dozens of Republican governors, secretaries of state, and election officials, and a Supreme Court with several of his appointees...only one was upheld and it was minor.

MasksSMx2 - Copy.jpg

No, I watched the hearing - you listened to a 12 second blurb on CNN that said "nothing to see here".

Joseph Goebbels would be envious of the propaganda put out by our MSM.

I guess I'm smart enough to know how a tabulator works.... Can you point to the law that prohibits scanning a ballot twice if the first scan was unsuccessful?

You sure about that?? ;)
So you are admitting that you had no idea that ballots cannot be scanned twice, yet you've been pushing this false conspiracy theory.... That is pathetic. Are you now going to admit that you were wrong? Or are you going to keep pushing your false conspiracy theories?

Not surprisingly, the video of the VoterGa hearing in which they showed side-by-side comparisons of what are obviously the same ballot having been scanned more than once.

There is no question they were the same ballots, but had different time stamps and different scan numbers.
I have gone over the grainy video you claim proves fraud. It's useless as it's so grainy you cannot clearly see where the stacks are coming from. But the real problem with your false claim is that the system will not allow the same ballot to be counted twice. All ballots have a bar code on them. Once that bar code has been processed it will not tally that vote again. What ever made you think that it would? Your contention is moronic. Your grasping at straws.
YouTube has been systematically trying to erase evidence to cover up the fraud.

The only thing I could find was this with a link to someone's Twitter acct showing two of the ballots.

YouTube has a responsibility to not allow absurd conspiracy theories to be spread on its platform. They don't want more gullible fools to be brainwashed with this moronic bulls***. It would be best if you'd just admit that you have no idea how voting systems operate and you've been manipulated by online conspiracy theories.

Again, this reminds me of all those posts of “bombshells” and “Caught!” mixed with “they’re going to jail now”…and nothing happens because the “evidence” turns out to be nothing to send Hillary or Obama to the slammer.

Now, we are going to have to endure a few years of “watch this video before it gets deleted” of “just uncovered footage that proves the election was stolen”. And at the tag end of it we will get a fundraising plea…

SMH, I’d feel bad for you suckers, but this crap is destroying America because you can’t handle that your boy lost…

You know, I've watched that same video and don't see anything wrong. CHB is correct in that the machines won't let you scan ballots more than once. What they do do, sometimes, is fail to scan anything...so rather like a debit card that the machine didn't read the first time, the thing to do is run it again.

We know she didn't actually tabulate the same ballots multiple times, because the hand recount would have shown it. But it didn't.

So this 'grainy video' of people dumping ballots into the boxes is still good enough that the watchers can see through the envelopes and see who the votes are for? Didn't a couple of those grainy faces look like Proud Boys from the capitol tourist visit? No wonder Trump got so many votes.

Lmao, political scandal du jour, cause of the gateway pundit.

Okay, if you journos say so.

😃

So you are admitting that you had no idea that ballots cannot be scanned twice, yet you've been pushing this false conspiracy theory.... That is pathetic. Are you now going to admit that you were wrong? Or are you going to keep pushing your false conspiracy theories?

I have gone over the grainy video you claim proves fraud. It's useless as it's so grainy you cannot clearly see where the stacks are coming from. But the real problem with your false claim is that the system will not allow the same ballot to be counted twice. All ballots have a bar code on them. Once that bar code has been processed it will not tally that vote again. What ever made you think that it would? Your contention is moronic. Your grasping at straws.

YouTube has a responsibility to not allow absurd conspiracy theories to be spread on its platform. They don't want more gullible fools to be brainwashed with this moronic bulls***. It would be best if you'd just admit that you have no idea how voting systems operate and you've been manipulated by online conspiracy theories.
Here is a better example from youtube... unfortunately, they've censored the Senate hearing altogether - that should tell you something.

It's a public, official business, the peoples work, Senate hearing - and YouTube censors it.

You leftists have gone clean off the rails

You know, I've watched that same video and don't see anything wrong. CHB is correct in that the machines won't let you scan ballots more than once. What they do do, sometimes, is fail to scan anything...so rather like a debit card that the machine didn't read the first time, the thing to do is run it again.

We know she didn't actually tabulate the same ballots multiple times, because the hand recount would have shown it. But it didn't.
We don't know any such thing.

The recounts weren't public - everything went thru the same people suspected of the fraud.

Hence the need for an independent audit - which the powers that be will never allow.

America is completely broken. Once you lose morality, the decline is precipitous.

As I've said many times - I want a divorce. I fully support breaking the country up... you go your way, we'll go ours.

Leftists never let victims get away though. Killing masses of people is always how this plays out.

Here is a better example from youtube... unfortunately, they've censored the Senate hearing altogether - that should tell you something.

It's a public, official business, the peoples work, Senate hearing - and YouTube censors it.

Let me get this straight. You are basing your contentions on you tube videos? And you believe these verify substantiated proof of your claims? That's preposterous. These videos you base your contentions on are made by CT'ists and alt-right zealots. There's no substantiated evidence here. All manufactured nonsense. It appears your ideas are so deep down the rabbit hole that it's going to take a lot of digging to get out. Good luck with that.

We don't know any such thing.

The recounts weren't public - everything went thru the same people suspected of the fraud.

Hence the need for an independent audit - which the powers that be will never allow.
Ah yes, the old David Icke move: The conspiracy is way bigger than that, John...

Look: it's possible to formulate a skeptical position strong enough to deny anything. Your view here is essentially a skeptical view, formulated by insisting that the conspiracy is so big that even the watchers of the watchers of the watchers are in on it. If an independent audit shows the count was valid to begin with, someone on your side will just start claiming that the independent auditors weren't so independent after all. Indeed, that's already what has happened. The problem with that kind of skepticism--any skepticism that rises to the level of being a general defeater--is that you cannot reasonably know whether your opponents are the ones being duped, or you are. If there are forces in the world so capable of such neat deception, how could you possibly know that you're not the one being led to believe something false, rather than the dem voters who think their guy won fair and square?

America is completely broken. Once you lose morality, the decline is precipitous.
Oh, I agree...but I suspect I disagree with you as to what morality is, and how and why it declines and has declined.

As I've said many times - I want a divorce. I fully support breaking the country up... you go your way, we'll go ours.

Leftists never let victims get away though. Killing masses of people is always how this plays out.
Well..."rightists" have killed their fair share, but that seems to be beside the immediate point, which is this: you're free to effect such a divorce now. Just drop everything and hike deep into some national wilderness and set up camp. If you go far enough into the woods in Maine, Tennessee, Kentucky, or West Virginia, or the mountains in Idaho, Montana, or Alaska, or even the rain forest in Lanai or Kauai, or dozens of other such places (swamps in Florida or Louisiana, desert in Arizona or Utah, etc.), no one will know you're there (well, maybe the NSA might have a few satellite photos of you, but there's no escaping that anywhere--and they won't care; it's not their job to keep track of campers), you'll be off the grid so you won't have to pay any taxes, and as long as you stay away from civilization, which should be pretty easy to do if you go far enough away, you'll achieve your goal. There are even communities of people who have done just that in many of those places--just go join one, if they'll let you. Or go start your own. There are literally thousands of options for you, if that's what you really want.

This actually did happen--but it was caught in the automatic audit that followed the initial count, and checksum processes during the initial count caught the double votes and excluded them from the final total. It was most likely a clerical error. Raffensberger wrote a report on it which can be found floating around online. Had these votes been tabulated twice, they'd have given Biden an additional 27 votes...even if the same thing were done in each county in Georgia, and the votes actually tabulated in the final counts, it wouldn't come close to overcoming the vote margin for Biden in Georgia.

In short, a mistake happened, and processes in the initial counting procedure designed to catch mistakes caught this one and excluded the duplicate votes. The automatic audit that took place afterward discovered the error more clearly, and it was investigated, as it should be. Hard to see how any of that amounts to some nefarious conspiracy.

Well, go on believing everything your government tells you - history shows that's always the best thing thing to do ;)

Well, go on believing everything your government tells you - history shows that's always the best thing thing to do ;)
In this case, recent history does indeed show the government and MSM are being truthful-or at least more truthful than Trump and his supporters. I spent quite a bit of time going through the briefs submitted in support of Trump’s complaints and those of his supporters, as well as reading and listening to what the MSM and right wing sources were saying about those cases. What I found was that the MSM and government were telling the truth about those proceedings, while sources like Newsmax or OAN were severely distorting what was happening. That is, the court would rule X, which anyone can go read as it’s a public document. The MSM were reporting that the court ruled X, while right wing sources were reporting that the court had ruled something completely unlike what it had actually ruled. OAN was saying the Secretary of State of Michigan hadn’t submitted a brief when they clearly had—I could go read the brief in that particular case. American Thinker was saying the court hadn’t held a hearing that I had personally watched just hours before. And so on—notice this has nothing to do with the merits or not of the cases, and merely what was being reported as their content.

Right wing sources were lying, MSM were telling the truth. I could see that with my own eyes. Then, when it comes to the actual merits of the cases, same deal: Trump’s lawyers were saying they had oodles and oodles of evidence of massive fraud, but when they get to court, they tell the judge they aren’t alleging fraud-even when, hours before, that’s what they’d said to the news cameras. Again, I watched and read all of this with my own eyes—as did many Americans. I read the entire 400-odd pages of the Kraken brief, and by the end hadn’t read a single thing that even suggested there had been any kind of fraud. I read the briefs Giuliani submitted, and saw they didn’t match his public statements at all—again, I read and saw all this with my own eyes.

Finally, I just apply some common sense. Is it more likely that a film of someone plugging in a thumb drive is them behaving nefariously, or just them doing their job? Since I work with paper scanners at times and I know sometimes I have to send something through multiple times, is it more likely the video of the woman doing that is a conspiracy, or her just doing her job and the scanner not reading the ballots the first couple times? Are the vote totals that matched pre election polling so closely more likely to be accurately rallied, or are the pollsters in on it as well? You and others believe there is conspiracy, but so far it appears that you do so because that’s what you want to believe, not on any meritorious evidence.

I can assure you that I don’t believe everything government or the MSM tell me. If I were given any actual evidence of a conspiracy to steal the election, I’d be supporting Trump and company, and demanding appropriate action. But no evidence has been brought forward, and further, I can plainly see those claiming conspiracy are reporting falsehoods. So I do not believe the conspiracy theories. I remain willing to be convinced.

If you honestly believe that so many of the people in America are corrupt that they can actually nullify democracy itself, then how can you also believe that America is not hopelessly corrupt? Once you no longer trust democracy, what do you think the people can do?

If you honestly believe that so many of the people in America are corrupt that they can actually nullify democracy itself, then how can you also believe that America is not hopelessly corrupt? Once you no longer trust democracy, what do you think the people can do?
I don't think America is "hopelessly" corrupt. For sure, though, there are some corrupt people in America.

What can we do? Try to find them and bring them to justice (hence, this thread's title) and pass legislation to prevent them from engaging in their corrupt actions.

Back
Top Bottom