• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPDATE: Mexican National Charged in OR Farm Shooting Deported 6 Times...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A Mexican national charged with aggravated murder in the shooting deaths of three people at a rural Oregon blueberry farm had been deported six times, most recently in 2013, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, 29, has no significant prior criminal convictions, but ICE asked Oregon authorities to turn him over to them if he’s released from custody in the current case, the agency said in a statement to The Associated Press on Friday.

Oseguera-Gonzalez pleaded not guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and one count of attempted murder Tuesday in Marion County Superior Court.
Mexican National Charged in Oregon Farm Shooting Was Deported 6 Times - Breitbart

ICE wants him back....fat chance, after a triple murder charge!

Just another incident of dereliction of duty by obama, Holder and Lynch!

I wonder if obozo will address the Nation on these heinous acts and apologize for his dereliction?

I wonder if obozo will address the Nation on these heinous acts
and apologize for his dereliction?

As soon as he figures out how to blame it on Republicans, racists and xenophobes.

I wonder if obozo will address the Nation on these heinous acts and apologize for his dereliction?
This isn't just the current administration, but both parties are indulgent here.

One is just less overt and better at pulling the wool over the public's eyes ...

This isn't just the current administration, but both parties are indulgent here.

One is just less overt and better at pulling the wool over the public's eyes ...

That's true, Bush did it too. I think they are all in cahoots for their Shadow Govt.

Back
Top Bottom