• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPDATE: Clooney neighbors say Lake Como RUINED by migrants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
'We don't want ANY refugees here'...

Wealthy locals show little sympathy for migrants gathering in Italian idyll as makeshift camps erected across Como
Lake Como has long served as tranquil paradise for the rich and famous including Madonna and Donatella Versace
Hundreds of migrants sleeping in parks and railway station as Switzerland closes its border closed in crackdown
Residents say migrants are not welcome and will stretch resources to breaking point - and deter tourists

George Clooney's Lake Como neighbours say it is being ruined by migrants | Daily Mail Online

Can't say as I blame them.

Wealthy locals show little sympathy for migrants gathering in Italian idyll as makeshift camps erected across Como
Lake Como has long served as tranquil paradise for the rich and famous including Madonna and Donatella Versace
Hundreds of migrants sleeping in parks and railway station as Switzerland closes its border closed in crackdown
Residents say migrants are not welcome and will stretch resources to breaking point - and deter tourists

George Clooney's Lake Como neighbours say it is being ruined by migrants | Daily Mail Online

It is quite clear that the asylum built next door to the Chateau chops a hefty slice off the price. Do you know, whether the house owners are reimbursed for the financial loss?

I believe your signature line says all we ever need to know about you.

Mustn't upset the rich and famous must we? Mrs. Ali has traipsed across Europe carrying her two babies since her husband was shot dead before her eyes, she was raped and her house is a pile of rubble. However we mustn't let any of that ruin the view for poor Donatella as she sips her champers at apéro time must we? Can't we shift these ugly people to a working class slum?

Daily Mail Online

Quelle surprise.

In the other thread you claimed "My Italian friends......." but it's actually the Daily Mail?

I believe your signature line says all we ever need to know about you.

Mustn't upset the rich and famous must we? Mrs. Ali has traipsed across Europe carrying her two babies since her husband was shot dead before her eyes, she was raped and her house is a pile of rubble. However we mustn't let any of that ruin the view for poor Donatella as she sips her champers at apéro time must we? Can't we shift these ugly people to a working class slum?

Quelle surprise.

In the other thread you claimed "My Italian friends......." but it's actually the Daily Mail?

No, you dwell too much on your lies instead of my "truths". If I say "my Italian friends", that's exactly what I mean. So stop with your bull**** posts!

Same horrible attitude from Kristina Sysoeva this weekend, complained that the tragedy in Nice was more of a tragedy for her and her rich pals on her luxury yacht because her holiday was ruined by all the police attention and activities on the Nice waterfront.

When interviewed by LifeNews shortly after the attack took place, 35-year-old Kristina said “I’m doing well, but it’s a pity they cancelled the fireworks [because of the terror attack].”
~
“And we were upset because we wanted to watch fireworks, but this bad thing happened and everything was cancelled!”
Again, no mention of the loss of human life and chaos surrounding her. Only the fireworks.
When asked if she was at all frightened at the time, she only replied that she she has two bodyguards at all times to protect her million dollar jewellery and therefore was unconcerned. Link.

So, more to do with the callous attitudes of the super wealthy than about the little people suffering in their vicinity.

Quelle surprise.

Your implying a working class slum wants those people? Nobody really wants them except the ones that do not have to deal with them. At least that is what I feel so many in Europe are recognizing. That elites are upset goes towards a new narrative that is sweeping the world. People want to take care of themselves in their own countries and rule that country through representation. And install leaders that listen.

Some people call it the right wing, I call it the right thing.

Last edited:
Wonder what George Clooney thinks about his name being thus invoked in vain in a tabloid headline.

What with being married to the child of refugees and only three months ago having actually made public calls for helping refugees.

Last edited:
So you'd be fine if all of the migrants were transported next to your house instead? After all, that's the kind of thing they effectively want. They're not actually looking for solutions to the problem, they just want to symptoms moved far enough away that they don't have to think about it any more.

Wonder what George Clooney thinks about his name being thus invoked in vain in a tabloid headline.

What with being married to the child of refugees and only three months ago having actually made public calls for helping refugees.

If he has come to his senses he shouldn't care a bit.

Your implying a working class slum wants those people? Nobody really wants them except the ones that do not have to deal with them. At least that is what I feel so many in Europe are recognizing. That elites are upset goes towards a new narrative that is sweeping the world. People want to take care of themselves in their own countries and rule that country through representation. And install leaders that listen.

Some people call it the right wing, I call it the right thing.

Yep! :thumbs:

Especially, since Clooney no longer owns a home there. He is a bleeding heart liberal, anti-gun, anti-Conservtives, anti- nearly everything I believe in.

So you'd be fine if all of the migrants were transported next to your house instead? After all, that's the kind of thing they effectively want. They're not actually looking for solutions to the problem, they just want to symptoms moved far enough away that they don't have to think about it any more.

Nope, I'd be fine with them staying home in their country and quit screwing up decent people's lives. It's no different than the Mexicans, they bring their ****hole, 3rd wolrd culture to America and run down the neighborhood.

Do they all do that? No. But a large percentage do.......

It is quite clear that the asylum built next door to the Chateau chops a hefty slice off the price. Do you know, whether the house owners are reimbursed for the financial loss?

Poor them, having to live next to refugees. The horror:roll:

Nope, I'd be fine with them staying home in their country and quit screwing up decent people's lives. It's no different than the Mexicans, they bring their ****hole, 3rd wolrd culture to America and run down the neighborhood.
Exactly. You don’t care about helping solve the root problems and you don’t care about any of the refugees or migrants suffering as long as they’re kept away from you and yours. You’re probably one of the people who’d prefer to see migrants drown in the Mediterranean rather than reach the shores of Europe.

I’m not normally one for wishing bad on anyone but I fear the only solution to your attitude for you to find yourself in a situation where you need the support and help of others only for you to be pushed away and ignored.

Same horrible attitude from Kristina Sysoeva this weekend, complained that the tragedy in Nice was more of a tragedy for her and her rich pals on her luxury yacht because her holiday was ruined by all the police attention and activities on the Nice waterfront.

So, more to do with the callous attitudes of the super wealthy than about the little people suffering in their vicinity.

You're being mean IC. Poor Kristina looks as if she's been traumatised by the experience.

kristina-sysoeva.jpg

Isn't that a look of horror on her face? Can't quite tell actually.

Exactly. You don’t care about helping solve the root problems and you don’t care about any of the refugees or migrants suffering as long as they’re kept away from you and yours. You’re probably one of the people who’d prefer to see migrants drown in the Mediterranean rather than reach the shores of Europe.

I’m not normally one for wishing bad on anyone but I fear the only solution to your attitude for you to find yourself in a situation where you need the support and help of others only for you to be pushed away and ignored.

Highlighted above....Oh, I Do!

I recommend NATO take out that Syrian Dicktater and all his henchmen and support new, free elections by the people. And take out and decimate ISIS. Those are the ROOT problems!

But liberals are waaaay too chicken****, for that solution!

I’m not normally one for wishing bad on anyone but I fear the only solution to your attitude for you to find yourself in a situation where you need the support and help of others, when your hood is overrun with vermin and criminals..... only for you to be pushed away and ignored.

Last edited:
Poor them, having to live next to refugees. The horror:roll:

It's not horror per say....but it sure isn't a nice way to live. That area is pristine and beautiful and low life filth shouldn't be allowed to contaminate it!

Wha..?

He's flogged it?

Got a link?

It was reported on the news, 2, maybe 3 years ago, that he had sold the property.

Just Googled it and maybe it hasn't sold yet...I seen it on my travels.

George Clooney Might Be Selling His Famous Italian Villa | Vanity Fair

Clooney might sell estate because of paparazzi | Page Six

Last edited:
It's not horror per say....but it sure isn't a nice way to live. That area is pristine and beautiful and low life filth shouldn't be allowed to contaminate it!

It was reported on the news, 2, maybe 3 years ago, that he had sold the property.

Just Googled it and maybe it hasn't sold yet...I seen it on my travels.

George Clooney Might Be Selling His Famous Italian Villa | Vanity Fair

Clooney might sell estate because of paparazzi | Page Six

Low life filth contaminated it long before any refugees showed up.

And you back up that statement with?

This is pretty much case in point.

Russian socialite slammed for complaining the Nice attack ruined her yacht trip.

Why haven't they **** on the streets like the refugees do? Get back to me when that happens.

Think about what you just said and get back to me.

I'll help you out.

Your question; "Why haven't the uber rich assholes shat on the streets like the refugees who have just fled a giant civil war and are pretty much homeless?"

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Think about what you just said and get back to me.

I'll help you out.

Your question; "Why haven't the uber rich assholes shat on the streets like the refugees who have just fled a giant civil war and are pretty much homeless?"

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Well those rich assholes have worked to make sure their country is where they wish to live. The refugees, many young men, have left instead of trying.

Well those rich assholes have worked to make sure their country is where they wish to live. The refugees, many young men, have left instead of trying.

Suuure they have :roll:

Like the ones who inherited their money. Or married it.

They totally have worked soooo hard for that.

Suuure they have :roll:

Like the ones who inherited their money. Or married it.

They totally have worked soooo hard for that.

It really has nothing to do with refugees does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom