• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Upcoming UFO report will be 'difficult to explain,' former national intelligence official says

Look at the website before judging...isn't that what you ask others to do regarding UFO's?

You still can't argue my point I challenged you with earlier.

I've been researching this topic for over 40 years. I've spoken to people off the record who have first hand experiences with it.

I've had these discussions with people like you far too often. I just don't have the stomach for it right now. You can believe whatever you want.

Jeezus, 50+ years of stupid UFO garbage and promises. How come, now that there are tens of millions of high definition video recorders in the hands of everyone around the globe, we still have shitty globs in photographs purporting to be UFO's?

UFO's are just a moneymaker for the grifters to con the weak minded.

Why do you say that?

I've been researching this topic for over 40 years. I've spoken to people off the record who have first hand experiences with it.

I've had these discussions with people like you far too often. I just don't have the stomach for it right now. You can believe whatever you want.
I used to be big into the subject, and I am an amateur astronomer. But, after seeing the same bullshit since the 70's on this, I realized that this was just an industry for so many. Look at Stanton Friedman, the guy made his living schlepping documents he claimed were real, but he never proved a single thing. So many grifters and con men out there.

Again, apply some reason, there are literally millions of high definition cameras in people's hands all over the planet, and there are millions more security cameras. When there is a big fireball or meterorite, we get all kinds of film that we never got before. But where are all the high quality UFO videos? Why has the quality of supposed pictures of UFO's stayed so shitty?

The science says not that "we can't do it". The science says it's fundamentally impossible. It isn't a question of technological advancement, it's a fundamental part of how the universe works.

Of course, Einstein could be wrong. However, the amount of data confirming the speed of light limitation is enormous, and the chances that he was wrong seem incredibly small.
Our equation of speed, is ours... there is nothing that tells us that any other advanced life form has to have the same concept of speed that we have.

When I was in grade school, they told us, Pluto was the last planet ... now every week, they come up with data telling us about more planets .... and more galaxies, and far as I know to date... now one has listed a conclusive number of how many stars are in the Universe.
Astronomers are now saying a Black Hole, may not even be a hole.

I used to be big into the subject, and I am an amateur astronomer. But, after seeing the same bullshit since the 70's on this, I realized that this was just an industry for so many. Look at Stanton Friedman, the guy made his living schlepping documents he claimed were real, but he never proved a single thing. So many grifters and con men out there.

Again, apply some reason, there are literally millions of high definition cameras in people's hands all over the planet, and there are millions more security cameras. When there is a big fireball or meterorite, we get all kinds of film that we never got before. But where are all the high quality UFO videos? Why has the quality of supposed pictures of UFO's stayed so shitty?
Nobody found the remains of Jesus... but I'm not going to say he was/is not real... ?!?

Now, I would like to know ... if the Space Station has captured any "images" and if they did, where are those images?

Look, if there are aliens around, I think everyone can agree that they need their asses kicked.

Nobody found the remains of Jesus... but I'm not going to say he was/is not real... ?!?

Now, I would like to know ... if the Space Station has captured any "images" and if they did, where are those images?
That's a really bad comparison. That is an issue of faith from 2000 years ago.

Millions of cameras, but not millions of photos, just crappy blobs.

It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than some aliens to bring people together, unfortunately. It will just be something new to argue about.

That's a really bad comparison. That is an issue of faith from 2000 years ago.

Millions of cameras, but not millions of photos, just crappy blobs.
So, let's go with your viewpoint... and to it I say... There is Faith and Imagery that these camera's captured something/!!!

So, let's go with your viewpoint... and to it I say... There is Faith and Imagery that these camera's captured something/!!!
That something is usually a reflection...

It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than some aliens to bring people together, unfortunately. It will just be something new to argue about.
Not if they can impart the knowledge of the universe, and we can all live happily ever after. It's as likely to happen as alien visitation.

That something is usually a reflection...
Thank goodness my reflection does not make such movement, that I'm not myself making.. How did your reach your conclusion?

Our equation of speed, is ours... there is nothing that tells us that any other advanced life form has to have the same concept of speed that we have.

When I was in grade school, they told us, Pluto was the last planet ... now every week, they come up with data telling us about more planets .... and more galaxies, and far as I know to date... now one has listed a conclusive number of how many stars are in the Universe.

It really has nothing to do with "concepts". It's about the laws of physics that govern the universe.

There lots of data and commentary out in society already.... those who don't want to consider its feasibility of being real, will continue to deny it, and those who want to consider the potentiality of it being real.. will do so.
What do you mean by "real"? There is lots of information out there about unidentified objects or phenomena but the key word is unidentified. Clearly all of those things are real, in that something happened that people observed but the cause isn't identified by literal definition. In a lot of cases, the cause is identified at a later date of course but none of those causes have ever involved intervention by extra-terrestrial beings.

So, if the topic of conversation is UFOs, it can't be about providing evidence (let alone proof) for the existence of aliens.

Man once thought he could not fly, but now, he has many types of flying machines...
I don't see how anything in the rest of your post has any relevance to the existence of aliens. If anything, a list of amazing things that human beings are capable of doing and making supports the idea that unexplained phenomena could be explained by something people are doing rather than anything alien.

Please, please let it be Geraldo Riveria the one to present the documents on national tv.

11111.jpg

Last planet in our solar system, big difference. Astronomers have always said that there are other planets, but until now, we couldn't detect them.

Jeezus, 50+ years of stupid UFO garbage and promises. How come, now that there are tens of millions of high definition video recorders in the hands of everyone around the globe, we still have shitty globs in photographs purporting to be UFO's?

UFO's are just a moneymaker for the grifters to con the weak minded.
Because they're all staring endlessly into those cameras and most of the pictures are of themselves.

Any aliens capable of both intergalactic travel and keeping themselves hidden already have ample advantages over us, and a sudden stab at "unity" isn't going to fix that.

I'd say it depends pretty squarely on what these alien's intentions are and how they communicate them. I say no news is good news.

Consider too it would presumably mean that Trump was aware of these alien incursions and DIDN'T make hay of it.
Everybody would be looking at THEM instead of HIM!

Not really. The Alcubierre drive was a bust, because some nerd in France was able to prove that gravity has to be common to all universes.
I suspect we could someday see a "fundamental reality" solution.

Way down where reality gets real fuzzy.

Not if they can impart the knowledge of the universe, and we can all live happily ever after. It's as likely to happen as alien visitation.
Maybe I’m a negative Nancy, but I feel like we’d find a way to argue about that too.

The science says not that "we can't do it". The science says it's fundamentally impossible. It isn't a question of technological advancement, it's a fundamental part of how the universe works.

Of course, Einstein could be wrong. However, the amount of data confirming the speed of light limitation is enormous, and the chances that he was wrong seem incredibly small.
I always thought Einstein said the speed of light couldn't be exceeded but it was theoretically possible to get around it, mathematically.

Look, if alien stories are true, than aliens make the kind of ships that crash.

We can already do that.

Also, if there are aliens, you cannot trust them. Because they're alien. Shoot the buggers down.

Look, if alien stories are true, than aliens make the kind of ships that crash.

We can already do that.

Also, if there are aliens, you cannot trust them. Because they're alien. Shoot the buggers down.
Probably illegals too. Did they obtain the proper visas?

Back
Top Bottom