• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unvaccinated husband of Missouri lawmaker dies from COVID-19

madman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Story after story and it's always the republicans.

Husband is dead, wife recovers. Both anti-vaxxers

Just get the ****ing shots!

thoughts and prayers?

State Rep. Sara Walsh, a Republican from Ashland, announced on Twitter Thursday that her husband, Steve Walsh, 63, had succumbed to the virus after they were diagnosed in early August.

“It saddens my heart to share that this morning my best friend and beloved husband Steve Walsh was welcomed to Heaven’s glory into the arms of Jesus Christ his Lord and Savior,” Walsh tweeted. “Thank you to everyone who has lifted us up in prayer.”

Walsh had asked for prayers in an Aug. 3 tweet saying her husband was “very sick” and hospitalized. She later said she had received hundreds of messages of “love and support” for her partner.

I'm sorry to hear that. This disease is awful.

Prayers for your soul.
Assuming.

it's a shitty way to die. gasping for air.

i guess much like drowning.

Missouri Rep. Sara Walsh's husband dies after contracting COVID | ksdk.com

remember back in the day that this was just a hoax or a bad cold?

ahhh! i do
"It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponised as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his Monday show. “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

"It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponised as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his Monday show. “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."
6 months sober for Rush...

Yet another one...

The idiots should have gotten vaccinated.

me too, but these idiots are doing it to themsleves. What happend to personal responsibility? WTF is that anyway?
They aren't just doing it to themselves. They're sharing.

Story after story and it's always the republicans.

Husband is dead, wife recovers. Both anti-vaxxers

Just get the ****ing shots!

thoughts and prayers?

I see you live in SoCal, so do I. Being that why do you cherry pick these stories and claim it is only Republicans who have refused the vaccine when YOU know full well that here in SoCal it is mainly Blacks and Latinos dying in the largest numbers from covid who have not bothered to get protected. These are not Republicans.

I see you live in SoCal, so do I. Being that why do you cherry pick these stories and claim it is only Republicans who have refused the vaccine when YOU know full well that here in SoCal it is mainly Blacks and Latinos dying in the largest numbers from covid who have not bothered to get protected. These are not Republicans.
sorry that this makes your team look like idiots.
we're not seeing many unvaxxed democrats dying now are we?

sorry that this makes your team look like idiots.
we're not seeing many unvaxxed democrats dying now are we?
It's not being reported. Of course, I suspect that the unvaxxed democrats are not being vocal about being anti-vaxxine and anti-mask, unless they are yoga moms.

remember back in the day that this was just a hoax or a bad cold?

ahhh! i do
My empathy for them has long gone. If you are not vaccinated, you are playing russian roulette with covid, am I supposed to feel sorry for you? I don't. You chose to believe your own bullshit and bet your life on it, you lost and I'm bad for not feeling bad? Lol, not likely. I feel badly for the folks you might have infected with your stupidity and stubbornness.

How many more have to die before others take this seriously?

So what do you call what YOU PEOPLE are doing right now in this very FORUM?
Me? I call that HYPOCRISY
So we're bad for calling folks who are playing russian roulette with covid stupid?

Back
Top Bottom