• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unvaccinated husband of Missouri lawmaker dies from COVID-19

So we're bad for calling folks who are playing russian roulette with covid stupid?
You are mocking people who have died.

Yes. They died of a disease.
Yes. They didn't vaccinate themselves against it.
But that DOES NOT give you the right to mock them in death. DOES NOT.

Are you trying to deny me my freedom of speech?

Why not?

Is only Trump allowed to do so?

Not mocking, pointing out that the anti vaxers are so stupid that they are dying of their stupidity.

Of course I have a right to mock them. What are you, a commie?

me too, but these idiots are doing it to themsleves. What happend to personal responsibility? WTF is that anyway?
Culling the herd. Lots of RW Darwins this year. Fewer dumb voters.

My empathy for them has long gone. If you are not vaccinated, you are playing russian roulette with covid, am I supposed to feel sorry for you? I don't. You chose to believe your own bullshit and bet your life on it, you lost and I'm bad for not feeling bad? Lol, not likely. I feel badly for the folks you might have infected with your stupidity and stubbornness.
THIS. And add to it they are taking up Hospital beds that others need.

At least "our team" aren't posting disgusting replies to peoples' deaths.
At least "our team" is protecting your team and all the hospital workers, you know the ones who are fighting for your lives despite the fact "Your team" is too ****ing inconsiderate and listening to fear mongering idiots on Fox and morons like MTG, Abbot and Deshitonus.

Does.

Did you go even further into propaganda land with Newsmax or oann?
Nah, Newsmax was too much. I was on a couple right wing boards. Always under different handles, though. Never use the same handle on multiple boards.

Story after story and it's always the republicans.

Husband is dead, wife recovers. Both anti-vaxxers

Just get the ****ing shots!

thoughts and prayers?
That's true, it is mostly the republicans who refuse the vaccine, can't recall any reports of democrats, etc. refusing the shot in the news. I'm sure there are some.

Luckily there are many republicans who have common sense and care about this killer pandemic, who have been vaccinated and wear masks when needed. Kudos to those folks, really we should all be working toward one goal, slowing down or stopping the COVID-19 virus.

Back
Top Bottom