• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Until when we should be cheated?!

yz89

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
As I remember so far, there is always a candidates list which we MUST select our president from that list only, not every one!

After that, after the election, we present our EULOGY for the new president by crowding around him/her!!

After these, after afew months, we say: "Oh no, this president is like others who were before, he/she lied to us, he/she said that that job will be done but not only that job isn't done but also...."!!!

After all of these, after afew years, we do all of them again!!!!

And I should ask it from myself again and again that until when we should be cheated? Until when we should think that we're in democracy but actually we're forced to be in a democracy defined by themselves i.e. by medias which are owned by richest peoples or companies?

In theory, any candidate can run, and any candidate can run for their party's nomination.

And I should ask it from myself again and again that until when we should be cheated? Until when we should think that we're in democracy but actually we're forced to be in a democracy defined by themselves i.e. by medias which are owned by richest peoples or companies?

Not to worry... Our actual lives are really not effected by elections or which party is elected, or who is rich or poor, except tax cuts or increases, and that's it. We still do the same things we do every day, work, eat, sleep, entertain ourselves, and procreate, no matter what goes on in DC or the rest of the world.

ricksfolly

In theory, any candidate can run, and any candidate can run for their party's nomination.

Yes, but in theory!

In real, we don't have any control on selected president after the election, specially simple folks. It's really comic, we cause that someone get the power and then we should be in queue even for sending an email to him/her :]

After all of these, we can't select anyone. we must select from a list which have been advised by reach companies, medias or peoples. Actually, they select the president.

Not to worry... Our actual lives are really not effected by elections or which party is elected, or who is rich or poor, except tax cuts or increases, and that's it. We still do the same things we do every day, work, eat, sleep, entertain ourselves, and procreate, no matter what goes on in DC or the rest of the world.

ricksfolly

Maybe our actual lives are hardly not effected but their lives will be efftected. Rich companies, medias and peoples will be richer and richer!

No, my native language is persian. Is my english bad?

It's not horrible, but it can be hard to follow your sentences. If I were you I would focus more on studying sentence structures... it took me a while to go from English syntax to Farsi when I studied the language, so I can imagine it the other way around. Also, you forget to use word suffixes, they're weird but they're needed.

Btw, do you mean Farsi when you say you speak persian, right?

It's not horrible, but it can be hard to follow your sentences. If I were you I would focus more on studying sentence structures... it took me a while to go from English syntax to Farsi when I studied the language, so I can imagine it the other way around. Also, you forget to use word suffixes, they're weird but they're needed.

Btw, do you mean Farsi when you say you speak persian, right?

Yes, I speak Farsi.

However, my english is good enough in my job scope, Software Engineering. But isn't very good in politics scope, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom