• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

UN's Promise to 'Save The World' In Return For Global Government

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The London Independent reports,

The most potent threats to life on earth - global warming, health pandemics, poverty and armed conflict - could be ended by moves that would unlock $7 trillion - $7,000,000,000,000 (£3.9trn) - of previously untapped wealth, the United Nations claims today.

The price? An admission that the nation-state is an old-fashioned concept that has no role to play in a modern globalised world where financial markets have to be harnessed rather than simply condemned.

The message is simple, sacrifice your national sovereignty and we will save the world!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/310106savetheworld.htm

Why are'nt all of his threads moved to the conspiracy theroy section immediatley?

Calm2Chaos said:
Why are'nt all of his threads moved to the conspiracy theroy section immediatley?

Good question.

but what do I know. By serving in the Marines and the UN/PK I'm just a good german.:doh

Calm2Chaos said:

Well if we had conspiracy section that would be one thing, but we only have a Theory Section, and the push for World Government isn't a Theory its a fact, even our leaders call for it and they swore and oath the the Constitution...but Presidents say

1990 February 28 President Bush in fund raising speech in SF
"Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end.

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
President George Bush 1991

"We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any dictator or despot, present or future, who contemplates outlaw aggression. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a new world order - where brutality will go unrewarded, and aggression will meet collective resistance."
President George Bush State of the Union Address 1991

cherokee said:
Good question.

but what do I know. By serving in the Marines and the UN/PK I'm just a good german.:doh

I'm sorry I have been so short with you. I know you are trying to help and you don't understand what is going on today.

But as a Peacekeeper you aren't fighting for the USA, your fighting for the UN.
And Im sure that isn't what you intended.

Most have been born under the change, and most do not understand how long this transition has been going on.

President Truman on War
1950 Oct 24

The United Nations represents the idea of a universal morality, superior to the interests of individual nations.
…The men who laid down their lives for the United Nations in Korea… they died in order that the United Nations might live

Robodoon said:
I'm sorry I have been so short with you. I know you are trying to help and you don't understand what is going on today.

But as a Peacekeeper you aren't fighting for the USA, your fighting for the UN.
And Im sure that isn't what you intended.

Most have been born under the change, and most do not understand how long this transition has been going on.

President Truman on War
1950 Oct 24

And all this time I thought the Korean War was to stop communism spreading from the North.

Its you who doesn’t understand.
You give the UN great powers, powers they don’t have. You’re talking about a group of people who do nothing but argue and bicker amongst them selves.

One last thing to think about. Did you know that in a PK mission if you're given an order that contradicted your mandate or your MCC you could disobey it?

cherokee said:
And all this time I thought the Korean War was to stop communism spreading from the North.

No, it was a UN war, and have you forgotten the UN itself is a Communist body. ITs founding documents are based right out of Russia presented by Communist Spy Alger Hiss.

Its you who doesn’t understand.
You give the UN great powers, powers they don’t have. You’re talking about a group of people who do nothing but argue and bicker amongst them selves.

No its you that doesn't understand, what you are saying is the image protrayed to us by our leaders and the media for "AMERICANS" most of the world is being told we love the un and that we created it and support it. UN Agenda 21 is global and active in America today, but we the people haven't been told about, a person in the forum the other day from Sweden said "We have Agenda 21 its to help nature" On my site I have film of Communist China announcing its UN Agenda 21....and here in America we are promoting what the communists are agreeing with, but our wonderful leaders haven't told us about it yet. I even have writtings from them saying "Keep changing the name, or the people will get alarmed" and they do, "smart growth, wilding, Greening " sustainable communitys etc....they hide it from WE THE PEOPLE.

One last thing to think about. Did you know that in a PK mission if you're given an order that contradicted your mandate or your MCC you could disobey it?

Whats PK? and MCC?

http://www.mikenew.com

[Moderator Mode]

Like I even have to mention it....

[/Moderator Mode]

Back
Top Bottom