• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unregister from the Republican Party

All the Republican Elites and their useful idiots leaving the Party will be a good thing for Trump. He won't have to go through the trouble of creating a new Party.
He will loae so many voters he will not be able to run successfully again

If you knew anything about politicians pre-Obama, you would’ve known that.
Irrelevant to you saying you are a compassionate conservative.

:D You didn’t know one of Dubya’s most famous quotes, but you know what what a statist is?

Even Jay59 can get it right on occasion.
When you're down to weak arguments ...

He will loae so many voters he will not be able to run successfully again
Not true. 91% of his 74+ million voters will vote for him again.

And that's what scares the piss out of the Democrats and the Republican Elites.

* would if they could

Troll won't likely be running for anything, ever again. It amazes that people voted for him in the first place.

Why would anyone with integrity remain?

What Republican principles and policies does the world supposedly need?
I'm just doing to assume this comes from the left wing baby killers who want to silence freedom of speech and the rest of the bill of rights.

This is true. The next election will be fought differently, the republicans will work out a mail in campaign to equalize the effects of the last election.

* would if they could

Troll won't likely be running for anything, ever again. It amazes that people voted for him in the first place.
Specifically, what is it you think will stop Trump from running again besides his personal choice?

Specifically, what is it you think will stop Trump from running again besides his personal choice?
Impeachment conviction and/or felony conviction.

Why are you lefties so friggin’ worried about what the Republicans are going to do?

Impeachment conviction and/or felony conviction.
Do you actually think there is any chance of an impeachment conviction? I don't.

The 9 percent get locked up?

Read the thread.
C’mon, Mycroft, don’t ask me to dig through piles of your crap for a single turd.

Define what you mean by “Republican Elites” and what makes them “Elites”.

Are you thinking the republicans are going to be “non competitors” in a rigged election? If fraud continues to be normalized, then the republicans will adapt, cheat, and overcome - and do it better!
Can you point to the documentation where there is actual evidence of a 'rigged' election? Do you something more than Trump rhetoric, unsupported claims, and sour grapes?

Good for you, learning a new word!
Myopic? Get a life. I don't learn new words for this sorry excuse for free expression. What I have, I use as appropriate.

Too bad you used in a failed analysis of both my understanding of political knowledge and leaning.
TDS does not apply only to media and those nursing on media teats. You have it bad.

Stand back and analyze the last four years as if someone innocuous was in office.

Better luck next time.
Don't need luck. I have actual facts to work with.

How generous of you.
Right back at you.

Not true. 91% of his 74+ million voters will vote for him again. And that's what scares the piss out of the Democrats and the Republican Elites.
They won't for him again, because he won't run again. That does nto mean they won't vote again.

If the Democrats were not scared shitless of a COVID free election, they would not be having an faux-impeachment trial. They would be trying to run the country.

:unsure::cautious::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He had that one right. TDS strikes again.

* would if they could

Even if you are correct (We'll have to wait and see.), it doesn't matter. They'll vote for whomever he endorses.

C’mon, Mycroft, don’t ask me to dig through piles of your crap for a single turd.

Define what you mean by “Republican Elites” and what makes them “Elites”.
No.

This thread isn't that long yet. Don't be lazy.

Moderates should leave both parties.

For every loon on the right, there is a opposing loon on the left.

So 91% of americans who voted for him last time, in an election he lost by 7 MM votes will vote for him again and that is supposed to scare democrats? Maybe after he loses 2024 by 10 million votes, he can try again in 20218 and maybe lose by 15million votes?

Nothing is certain in national politics but Trump running again in 2024 is just about the only way to guarantee another Democratic win.

So 91% of americans who voted for him last time, in an election he lost by 7 MM votes will vote for him again and that is supposed to scare democrats? Maybe after he loses 2024 by 10 million votes, he can try again in 20218 and maybe lose by 15million votes?

Nothing is certain in national politics but Trump running again in 2024 is just about the only way to guarantee another Democratic win.
The Trump haters know what they had to do to "win"...and it wasn't because of 7 million votes. That's why they are scared. That's why they are trying so hard to prevent Trump from running again. That's why they are trying so hard to attack anyone who supports Trump.

Do you think that the democratic is any better?

Hint think about what they did to Bernie... twice!

Remember, the votes were "anti Trump" not "pro Biden", and as the democrat agenda gets more and more worrisome, things change. As the often say "The only good president is the last one and the next one".

Do you think that the democratic is any better?

Hint think about what they did to Bernie... twice!
I know the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have both a lot of similarities and a lot of dissimilarities. The progressive wing of the Democratic Party is bringing third party politics (mostly Green Party) into the mix. That's a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom