• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unregister from the Republican Party

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why would anyone with integrity remain?

What Republican principles and policies does the world supposedly need?

All the Republican Elites and their useful idiots leaving the Party will be a good thing for Trump. He won't have to go through the trouble of creating a new Party.

All the Republican Elites and their useful idiots leaving the Party will be a good thing for Trump. He won't have to go through the trouble of creating a new Party.
So you want the Republican Party to transform further into being the Troll Party?

What's the Troll Party platform?

Do you want me to register first, so I can unregister?

The Republicans are keeping their heads down right now, but they appear to be stronger than the Democrats. For example, Democrats are so clueless they are appeasing their radicals with a faux trial in the Senate. Why would you expect Republicans to abandon a position of strength?

So you want the Republican Party to transform further into being the Troll Party?
The Republicans are not the party who is trolling.

This is easy.

Impeach Trump. Blame Trump. Bring home the pork.

The only reason Trump would create a new party is if he thought it could make him money.

I agree with this sentiment. Let Trump and his allies like Representative Marge take over the Republican Party and continue to drive it 6 feet into the ground.

The MAGA Party ticket for 2024:

Donald Trump For President

Marjorie Taylor Greene - Vice President

:poop:

Actually, a lot of people in California are now registering as democrat to protect their ballots. Vote harvesters buy printouts and data files of voters by party and go though the pile and the ones that aren't their people often fall out of the truck on the way to the precinct.
It also reduces the apparent need to spend advertising in California if it looks like you have no competition.

The only reason Trump would create a new party is if he thought it could make him money.
Yet another person who does not understand the first thing about Trump. The cult is still taking new members.

I agree with this sentiment. Let Trump and his allies like Representative Marge take over the Republican Party and continue to drive it 6 feet into the ground.
I understand you not liking Greene. i am not fond myself.

I mean, I think he could con some profit out of the remaining Cult.
The cult hates Trump. It's almost a defining characteristic.

^Not serious.
You rarely are.

I don't think they should leave the party, I think they should purge the party of the non-Republican Trumptown parasites like Green, Holley, Cruz, Boebard, Gaetz, etc.

They don't represent reasonable conservative ideals like pro-life, 2nd Amendment rights, small government, personal responsibility, etc. They are Trumptown cultists who prioritize power over party, and party over country.

The cult hates Trump. It's almost a defining characteristic.

The Cult LOVES Trump, he's their Dear Leader, they'll do anything for Trump, even commit acts of seditious domestic terrorism. The Cult is all about Trump, they drank all the Kool-Aid and asked for more. The Trump Cult is a bunch of idiotic chumps, but they don't hate Trump, they worship him.

Of course he could, look at all the marks who contributed to the "stop the steal" nonsense.
There are 2 questions I want answered.

1. How many had to sneak and donate (so their wife wouldn't know)?
  2. How many were unemployed when they donated?

I mean, I think he could con some profit out of the remaining Cult.

He already is. He has already generated tons of money for his legal defense from them- they are giving him everything they have left after buying all those Sarah Palin books.

It is not ironic that so many people have a hotelier living in their heads, rent free?

There are already more democrats than republicans. And all the cult members are already republicans and that's not going to grow.

Let the sane republicans leave. They don't need to be involved with the cult anyway.

Actually, a lot of people in California are now registering as democrat to protect their ballots. Vote harvesters buy printouts and data files of voters by party and go though the pile and the ones that aren't their people often fall out of the truck on the way to the precinct.
It also reduces the apparent need to spend advertising in California if it looks like you have no competition.
So you've expanded the "Stop the steal" conspiracy theory?

reasonable conservative ideals like pro-life, 2nd Amendment rights, small government, personal responsibility, etc.
What's reasonable about this vague platform?

I don't think they should leave the party, I think they should purge the party of the non-Republican Trumptown parasites like Green, Holley, Cruz, Boebard, Gaetz, etc.

They don't represent reasonable conservative ideals like pro-life, 2nd Amendment rights, small government, personal responsibility, etc. They are Trumptown cultists who prioritize power over party, and party over country.
Your problem here is that those that represent 'reasonable conservative values' have lost virtually single battle now for now 4 years. They have been the ones quitting the party, because they don't have the numbers, they are not controlling the media message, and they just don't have the stomach to fight as dirty. You guys are fighting for a moral and policy driven debate while the other guys are into gauging eyes, and crushing the scrotum.

I don't care what the Republican Party does. I'm just thinking about all those rank and file Republicans who prefer Trump to Party Elites who have been controlling them for so long. I think it's a good thing that they are taking their Party back.

Back
Top Bottom