• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Universal Feedback and Reality as a Remix

First Thought

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Universal Feedback and Reality as Remix | Reality Sandwich

...“Everything we see in the Universe is the infinity of the energy density of the vacuum in various scales. The biological resolution is the link between the large and the small. You are the event horizon. Instead of seeing yourself as an insignificant little dot that means nothing to the Universe, you start to see yourself as the center of creation. Everyone else is the center of their Universe as well. And thus we are all equal and we’re all one.”...

In the same way that the Copernican revolution dramatically changed the way people thought about mankind’s place in the universe, I think that the widespread dissemination of the work of visionary physicists such as Nassim could bring about another profound change, in which we no longer view ourselves as finite, separate beings, but as vibrations along a never ending interchange of infinite flows. It took two hundred years for Copernicus’s ideas to filter down through the uneducated masses—how long will it take before the work that Einstein began shifts the mainstream reality paradigm that we negotiate with today? Our reality is still built around the idea of there being “insides” and “outsides” and surfaces and distinctions such as “you” and “me,” even though science has already proven that our molecules intermingle with one another and form an ever-changing boundary of where “I” end and “you” begin.

It was a drastic and traumatizing experience for humanity to realize it wasn’t the center of the universe — will the knowledge of being profoundly interconnected with everyone and everything have a similar effect? Or is the nature of this understanding such that it will help usher in a new era of peaceful acceptance in which we understand that whatever happens is exactly what had to happen as everything is a part of everything else?

Thoughts?

I have no personal doubt that we are all "interconnected", but we are not equal in any physical, emotional, or psychological sense of the word. This discovery may be of some consolation to those who believe in souls and that a part of the human lives on after death, but it will not, in my estimation, be able to make people see each other as the "same." My own thoughts are that we are each like a small piece of a big puzzle. All distinct from each other, but a part of a whole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom