• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

United States U.S. Supreme Court to hear case that could boost politicians' power over elections

Biden and the Dems had better find a way to grow a pair and quit running from this fight or the cons will rig elections so tight that there won't ever be a coming back from.
Rig elections? That's a myth. There is no "widespread election rigging." Stop spreading disinformation.

So they should install Biden if he loses?

I think they installed the winner, although we would have been much better off if they had not.
Installing the winner is not what Republicans want. They don't think they should ever lose and are trying to make that law. Heads I win tails you lose is their motto.

Republicans know that they have to tilt the rules in their favor or they will lose.
They don’t tell the rules in their favor. They exploit every weakness in the system to game it.

That’s rigging.

Rig elections? That's a myth. There is no "widespread election rigging." Stop spreading disinformation.
No not yet but the Republicans are trying hard to change that. Heads I win tails you lose is how they want it to work.

Move the military back north, turn off the tap of northern and western wealth to the Old Confederacy, leave Manchin to explain why WV's federal money has dried up, break the stupid cloture rule, and prosecute all the Trumpists, up to an including treason charges. For starters.

I really wish somebody would fight for us. Because they never do.

Well, Kamala Harris will be the next person to "certify" the electoral votes, so...

I guess you've decided to never stop gaslighting.

And the democrats scream pack the court so we can get our way.

Abolish the filibuster so we can pass any laws we want. And do it now!

So predictable! 😉

And the democrats scream pack the court so we can get our way.

Abolish the filibuster so we can pass any laws we want. And do it now!

So predictable! 😉
Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. — John F Kennedy.

This country is headed for the ****ing toilet with this Supreme Court.
?? They are doing a great job as of late, moving away from more ideological decisions, and pushing power back to the people to make decisions through their legislatures.

In this situation, they are agreeing to hear the case.

?? They are doing a great job as of late, moving away from more ideological decisions, and pushing power back to the people to make decisions through their legislatures.

They have made activist decisions. This is going to be another.

They've already made their decision. The case is a formality.

Installing the winner is not what Republicans want. They don't think they should ever lose and are trying to make that law. Heads I win tails you lose is their motto.
I know, so let's shut them out .

It would be shocking for this Supreme Court to rule *against* Republicans picking their voters.

Should state legislators be able to ignore the votes of their constituents, constitution and judges to pick who they want to be president in your opinion?

Should state legislators be able to ignore the votes of their constituents, constitution and judges to pick who they want to be president in your opinion?
Of course not.

Right lol.

How about we give enough of NYC to every Republican voting district in upstate NY so that those right leaning citizens votes won’t matter?

You up for that?

Back
Top Bottom