• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

United States of America

mikeey

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
United States of America some day the USA and the English are going to pick
country u mike think is weak,and u are going to loose. the people of this planet R sick of your rubbish what u dish out,there is no 2ways about that.

Just a matter of time.

regards mikeey

mikeey said:
country u mike think is weak,and u are going to loose. the people of this planet R sick of your rubbish what u dish out,there is no 2ways about that.

Just a matter of time.

regards mikeey

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say,

huh?!

Mikkel, u never no. Take your chance.
mikeey

lockball.gif

mikeey said:

Just a matter of time.

regards mikeey

...ahh more anti-american nonsense. Its too bad, really.:(

mikeey said:

Just a matter of time.

regards mikeey

...ahh more anti-american nonsense. Its too bad, really.:(

mikeey said:
Mikkel, u never no. Take your chance.
mikeey

I don't know exactly what chance I'm taking. My original post on this thread was to show that I was confused as to what you were trying to say. I think I get the gist of it now, but I don't know how me saying 'huh' implies that I'm taking my chance.

Kev my dear friend the avenues of Paris are named after your great
Presididents of the USA
and we thank United States at the time who were the salt of the Earth.
I am not anti American the Scots and the Irish people are the only friends
u have got.
WE love U ALL for your help
but what u have now is a problem of your great country i hope u geluse in time before this ever happens.
my kind regards to u.

Mikeey

Mikkel, so sorry we here in Scotland explain things in away it is different
i mean no harm
regards mikeey

Moderator note:

I moved this thread to the basement. Maybe you can suss out what on earth you're talking about down here.

Back
Top Bottom