• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

United States = Coronavirus Cases:81,173,430 = Deaths 993,771=Thanks Republican Party for following your most incompetent president ever....

Some Republicans push anti vaccines nonsense for political purposes
for political purposes or because they actually believe it?
anti vaccine non sense? or is it anti mandate ideology?

So you're blaming covid deaths under Biden's admin on republican anti mandate thinking???
if it was vaccines that are everything than why where there less deaths under Trump with no vaccine??
also around 3/4 of Americans are vaccinated and many more have immunity. So these deaths are contributed to republicans anti mandate??

What did I become a guy?

Treat others as you would yourself.
It's a figure of speech, sorry. My first comment was just over the top chain yanking. Sometimes my humor turns a little dark.

for political purposes or because they actually believe it?
anti vaccine non sense? or is it anti mandate ideology?

So you're blaming covid deaths under Biden's admin on republican anti mandate thinking???
if it was vaccines that are everything than why where there less deaths under Trump with no vaccine??
also around 3/4 of Americans are vaccinated and many more have immunity. So these deaths are contributed to republicans anti mandate??

You're being obtuse. Fact is, anti vaccine morons generally lean to the right, and GOP politicians use it to stir up their base for political purposes.

You're being obtuse. Fact is, anti vaccine morons generally lean to the right, and GOP politicians use it to stir up their base for political purposes.
how am I being obtuse, I am trying to follow a chain of logic, if you have one show it to me.
I just want to be shown how these deaths are republicans fault

Last edited:
how am I being obtuse, I am trying to follow a chain of logic, if you have one show it to me.
I just want to be showed how these deaths are republicans fault

keep circling around boyo.

that doesn't answer how its republicans fault
Post 68. You lost the right to change the subject and get attention for new questions by your behavior.

I already did, numerous times.
are you referring to "downplaying" or "anti vaccine rhetoric"??
that doesn't address why that year still has more deaths than year without the vaccine

are you referring to "downplaying" or "anti vaccine rhetoric"??
that doesn't address why that year still has more deaths than year without the vaccine

more variants...more testing.

Post 68. You lost the right to change the subject and get attention for new questions by your behavior.
im sticking to the op how am I changing subject? my behavior of going against you with actually points? not used to that?

more variants...more testing.
so if the disease is has more variants than why not lockdown? according to your logic there is more reason to do it now than before. that's a dem issue.
More testing??? that doesn't do much for death results, that only really effects how many people we know for sure have been diagnosed.

so if the disease is has more variants than why not lockdown? according to your logic there is more reason to do it now than before. that's a dem issue.
More testing??? that doesn't do much for death results, that only really effects how many people we know for sure have been diagnosed.

The Trump lockdowns are over. We've moved passed that.

Post 68. That's my response to anything else you have to say at this point, so I can stop repeating.
it just says that deaths aren't the only thing that matters but it doesn't address why covid deaths are republicans fault. sorry but that is a fact.

it just says that deaths aren't the only thing that matters

Which is the only topic I responded to and your behavior meant it was the only one I wanted to.

so people actual lives are worth less?

A lot fewer would have died if Trump had taken Covid seriously, which he didn't. He lied about the deadliness of Covid from the very beginning. Biden did not.

click on "yesterday" or "2 days ago" = we still see France and Germany with lots of new cases

Back
Top Bottom