• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unite The Right Defendants Found Guilty on Some of The Charges

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Looks like the Nazi's and KKK will have to pay. No rhyme intended. Multiple millions awarded to the plaintiffs from the deadly Charlottesville, VA protests in 2017.

It just doesn't pay to be a White Supremacist and kill people. Free speech my ass. Some counts not decided yet. Jury back into deliberations.

This is a strange verdict. The jury deadlocked on whether the defendants engaged in or had knowledge of a conspiracy to commit racially motivated violence but they’re holding the defendants civilly liable for said conspiracy anyway.

Nazis gonna pay over $25 million, that is a good thing.

This is a strange verdict. The jury deadlocked on whether the defendants engaged in or had knowledge of a conspiracy to commit racially motivated violence but they’re holding the defendants civilly liable for said conspiracy anyway.
There were two claims, the first state claim was won and just awarded, there was a second federal claim, whose jury was unable to reach a decision...

Looks like the Nazi's and KKK will have to pay. No rhyme intended. Multiple millions awarded to the plaintiffs from the deadly Charlottesville, VA protests in 2017.

It just doesn't pay to be a White Supremacist and kill people. Free speech my ass. Some counts not decided yet. Jury back into deliberations.

Great decision. I'm all in favor. Plaintiff had damages and the defendants were found to be liable.
I hope the two dozen killed, hundreds injured, owners of businesses destroyed file suit against BLM organization and Antifa. There were damages promoted by these organization.

This is a very effective way to go after the KKK, Nazis and other white supremacist groups. Take all their money. Leave them with no resources. Make them suffer economically for their insane ideology. It works better than short prison sentences.

Reactions: jpn
Ah shucks. The Nazis got sued and the Nazis lost.

Trump fans everywhere will howl at the moon over the world's injustice tonight.

Back
Top Bottom