• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

• In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?
  • Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?
  • Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

Nothing would surprise me at this point, about the depths in which the progressive mob would sink to destroy their enemies.

I have suspected since 2016 that the FBI and CIA were corrupted by Marxist/communist ideology, and tactics of the extreme left in this country, now it seems tid bits are trickling out, and my suspicion true sadly…

But, watch. Will the posting on this thread be of sober discussion? Or, just mindless, vitriolic attack for bringing it up? That will provide further proof of just how dangerous Obama’s famous “transformation“ is. And who supports liberty, or marxist rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, another round of the Trump cult pissing itself and hysterically shrieking about reds under the bed.

It wasn’t a “false flag”. Take some damn responsibility for a change instead of sobbing about “progressives”, or BLM, or the imaginary “deep state”.

Nothing would surprise me at this point, about the depths in which the progressive mob would sink to destroy their enemies.

I have suspected since 2016 that the FBI and CIA were corrupted by Marxist/communist ideology, and tactics of the extreme left in this country, now it seems tid bits are trickling out, and my suspicion true sadly…

But, watch. Will the posting on this thread be of sober discussion? Or, just mindless, vitriolic attack for bringing it up? That will provide further proof of just how dangerous Obama’s famous “transformation“ is. And who supports liberty, or marxist rule.
The author discredited himself right out the gate with “So-called Capitol siege.”

If federal LEOs were involved, then Congress IS the only place who can investigate the incidents with the tourists on January 6th.

Are you in favor of Congress getting these alphabet agencies under control?

So, the ”progressive mob” would sink to any depth to “destroy their enemies”..

Uh huh. Sure thing pal.

We watched the angry white mob go from low to lower during the Trump regime.

Talk about “destroying their “enemies””

Own your disgrace.

Attachments

• E2835C92-8AE4-43B3-BC42-C04A503D4AE9.jpeg
    E2835C92-8AE4-43B3-BC42-C04A503D4AE9.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 3
If federal LEOs were involved, then Congress IS the only place who can investigate the incidents with the tourists on January 6th.

Soooooo…….

A violent mob, one that had been recruited and egged on by Trump and his cabal, attacks the US Capitol while Congress is in session, and the only concern you have is whether someone is going to muzzle your fictional alphabet agencies from looking in to it

Got it. (you rudely bolded it to make sure no one missed the point.

The mob is the victim.

Soooooo…….
A violent mob, one that had been recruited and egged on by Trump and his cabal, attacks the US Capitol while Congress is in session, and the only concern you have is whether someone is going to muzzle your fictional alphabet agencies from looking in to it
Got it. (you rudely bolded it to make sure no one missed the point.
The mob is the victim.
I am unable to understand why you think my posts means that.
🤷

But, watch. Will the posting on this thread be of sober discussion? Or, just mindless, vitriolic attack for bringing it up? That will provide further proof of just how dangerous Obama’s famous “transformation“ is. And who supports liberty, or marxist r
I had never heard of 'revolver news', so I went to go look up it's reliablity.

Sure enough

Revolver.News​

Last updated on April 18th, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Revolver.News - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Conspiracy Theories
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

they don't want an investigation. they only want to throw out propaganda.

I had never heard of 'revolver news', so I went to go look up it's reliablity.

Sure enough

Revolver.News​

Last updated on April 18th, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Revolver.News - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Conspiracy Theories

MBFC…LOL what a joke.

It’s another right wing trash blog with no reputation for integrity or accuracy. But the audience it holds does not care whether what it wants to believe is true or not.
I figured as much.

MBFC…LOL what a joke.
Not nearly the joke that Revolver News seems to be. Do you have a valid source? Somehow, I don't think so.

Not nearly the joke that Revolver News seems to be. Do you have a valid source? Somehow, I don't think so.
I couldn't care any less if you like the source or not....How about that?

Wait, so in your opinion Marxists might have been behind the 1/6 insurrection to overthrow the government for Trump then?

Wait, so in your opinion Marxists might have been behind the 1/6 insurrection to overthrow the government for Trump then?

Good grief...Why is it that liberals always feel they have to make crap up about what others are saying?

Detailed Report​

Failed Fact Checks

• The sources they link to have failed numerous fact checks.
Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Failed Fact Checks

• The sources they link to have failed numerous fact checks.
Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

MBFC is a not credible....

You started suspecting them at the same time Trump said to.

neat.

Back
Top Bottom