• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unified police officer caught doing good deed

faithful_servant

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Unified police officer caught doing good deed - Story | Utah

You have probably noticed that anytime an officer shoots somebody, the news reports it right away, but part being a 'Good 4 Utah' station means reporting the positive law-enforcement stories as well.

It seems like a simple act of kindness, but it 'meant the world' for someone in trouble. It happened in the right lane of Redwood Road, near 5400 S.

Julia Henkel was heading to work when her blue Toyota started shaking.

"I heard this noise, and I was like, 'Oh no...'” Henkel recalled.

Henkel quickly pulled into a nearby parking lot and realized and the situation was not good.

"I had a totally flat tire—my first one ever. I'm 50 years old, and it was my first flat tire!” she laughed.

Henkel tried mending the tire herself, but when that did not work, she started heading home.

Back
Top Bottom