• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unhinged Trump -> begs for routers 11 times during his weekend rant

From what I understand, the machines were disconnected from the internet to prevent remote hacking. You know, like from countries like Russia or China - or Mar-la-Go. The latter is a fun jab.
Except they were not disconnected from the internet.

So much for your understanding...

Those reasons are bullshit.

What is their REAL reason? I'm thinking a forensic examination of the routers will give us the reaon.
ROFL....wasn't that board that decided not to play conspiracy theories 4-1 Republican? Can we have a forensic examination of Trump's brain, or do we have to wait on that?

Why should Logan and company be believed .

Here is a counter from those who actually know.

Trump has gone off the rails on this one, unhinged is an understatement.
He sounds exactly like my 83 yr old mother, who's fighting dementia.

When we make plans, she'll latch onto one thing and then repeat it over and over. For example, "you got us moved up to business class, right?" 2 minutes later, same question. 2 minutes later, in the middle of different plans, same question. Over and over. "You got us moved up to business class, right? We really need that extra leg room."

And that was after I initiated it with the comment that I (at 5'10") hated cross-country flights because I had no leg room.

Except they were not disconnected from the internet.

So much for your understanding...
Trumpsplaining is a full time job.

You are awarded a 15/16 inch bronze MAGA for your admirable and ongoing efforts.

MAGA

the current Republican Party (thanks in large part to that asshole Rush $Limbaugh$ and Fox $News$) lives in an area that most of us avoid. it's that crazy void between reality and insanity where conspiracies are incurable infectious diseases and everyone is infected or affected.

there is no cure. all we can do it raise decent, logical children and hope they replace the current Confederate loving/US hating racists (who think they're normal).

That picture means nothing. All they have to do is present the routers to prove their contention.

All Cyber Ninjas has to do is provide the hard evidence to support their testimony.

Try to keep up Mycroft. Earlier audits finding was the equipment was not hooked up to the net.
I have provided the link in earlier posts. I have asked more than one to disprove what Maricopa County has posted. You fail to take up the challenge.

Funny how you want the burden of proof on Maricopa County. Prove that Cyber Ninjas needs the routers that were never hooked up to the machines.

One last time , prove that these reports are inaccurate.

All Cyber Ninjas has to do is provide the hard evidence to support their testimony.

Try to keep up Mycroft. Earlier audits finding was the equipment was not hooked up to the net.
I have provided the link in earlier posts. I have asked more than one to disprove what Maricopa County has posted. You fail to take up the challenge.

Funny how you want the burden of proof on Maricopa County. Prove that Cyber Ninjas needs the routers that were never hooked up to the machines.

One last time , prove that these reports are inaccurate.
Maybe Trump should ask Russia to find the routers. They did so well with the 30k emails 🤣

Really?

Any fool can make any claim, and lots of them did, but....when push came to shove, they didn't testify under oath because they were just making shit up.

Can we have a forensic examination of Trump's brain, or do we have to wait on that?
It's rumored that Dr Fauci has tried several times with a box of q-tips but Trump would never hold still long enough for Fauci to succeed. :geek:

Reactions: JMR
Back
Top Bottom