• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Undocumented worker fired from Trump golf club to attend State of the Union: report

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/latino/427742-u...organization-set-to-attend-state-of-the-union

Victorina Morales, an undocumented worker who was fired from the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., after going public about her immigration status, will reportedly attend President Trump’s State of the Union address.

The Washington Post reports that Morales will attend next week’s address as a guest of Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.). Her office confirmed the news to the publication that Morales will be attendance.
==========================================
Good for her. Donald: what goes around comes around. I hope she spends the time staring at you.

https://thehill.com/latino/427742-u...organization-set-to-attend-state-of-the-union

Victorina Morales, an undocumented worker who was fired from the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., after going public about her immigration status, will reportedly attend President Trump’s State of the Union address.

The Washington Post reports that Morales will attend next week’s address as a guest of Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.). Her office confirmed the news to the publication that Morales will be attendance.
Good for her. Donald: what goes around comes around. I hope she spends the time staring at you.

I'm not sure what good is going to come out of this for Morales or Coleman. Trump got the upper hand on the fired worker and if anyone thinks Trump gives two shakes of a piss whether a fired worker is in his audience, they are sadly mistaken. Trump is one cold-hearted asshole and if anything he will be smiling on the inside the entire time. The end result is going to be the fired worker will end up deported most likely. Just my two cents there.

So, we have a Representative of American citizens inviting an illegal immigrant to the address instead of an American citizen? Guess we know where her priorities lie.

Wouldn't it be a shame if ICE detained her for deportation proceedings before next week's address?

I'm not sure what good is going to come out of this for Morales or Coleman. Trump got the upper hand on the fired worker and if anyone thinks Trump gives two shakes of a piss whether a fired worker is in his audience, they are sadly mistaken. Trump is one cold-hearted asshole and if anything he will be smiling on the inside the entire time. The end result is going to be the fired worker will end up deported most likely. Just my two cents there.
Ice should take her into custody on her way in the door

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This kind of stunt only appeals to the most liberal. Not a winning strategy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom