• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Underwater Fire Bugs

Haha. His new videos are even better.

YouTube - Part 1 of 11 - Super Bugs In The Gulf Transform Steel Into Reptile Head! MUST SEE!

"When I kept noticing the different transformations of the original cap, I began thinking that these bugs were going out and collecting DNA from different fish and reptiles and coming back to the cap they had made into a huge nest and they were then transforming the metal with what ever DNA they had collected..."

Uhhh.

"Trust me I realize how crazy this all sounds but please be aware that I am in full control of my faculties. You see it for yourself with your own eyes, there is no denying what this is doing, it is complete with nostrils and ridges on its head and gill like looking things on the sides and you can clearly see the bugs flying in and out!"

LOL!

This guy still makes like 5 vids a week on average.

lol.

I want some of what he is smoking.

Back
Top Bottom