• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Understanding Religion

The Christian views here are all over the place too. So what? Ramoss is the only one we have representing a Jewish point of view. He doesn't have to fulfill your idea of what a proper Jewish point of view is.

No two Christians here can agree!

"All Religion is True."
Angel Trismegistus

Professor Ward agrees.

Namaste

No surprise there...

Except, fo course, he's wrong about my views, but don't let that get in the way of a good ad hominen attack.

Except, fo course, he's wrong about my views, but don't let that get in the way of a good ad hominen attack.

Ok...here's your chance...spell them out for us since you have never made yourself clear on any matter regarding God or faith...

Ok...here's your chance...spell them out for us since you have never made yourself clear on any matter regarding God or faith...

He made himself clear but you closed your mind and heart to his message due to your lack of understanding.

He made himself clear but you closed your mind and heart to his message due to your lack of understanding.

His message is one of opposing any issue brought forth...would you care to clarify otherwise?

His message is one of opposing any issue brought forth...would you care to clarify otherwise?

You couldn't understand. Your mind and heart are closed. You need to believe as he does or you will never understand.

You couldn't understand. Your mind and heart are closed. You need to believe as he does or you will never understand.

So your answer is no...got it...

You lack belief in most religions. How can you possibly understand any of them?

My belief is in the true God, Jehovah...I've never denied that...and aren't you the one who said in another thread, there is no unified belief? Make up your indecisive mind...

My belief is in the true God, Jehovah...I've never denied that...and aren't you the one who said in another thread, there is no unified belief? Make up your indecisive mind...

You lack understandng of the true god of other religions because you lack belief in them.

REPRISE/REPRIEVE

A Summing Up

"All Religion is True."
Angel Trismegistus

Professor Ward agrees.

One last invitation to our dear DP New Atheists.

Begin to know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're missing.

A whole new way of life beckons.

Namaste

Back
Top Bottom