• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Uncle Bush needs your help

I'm just saying you hate Americe so much its so evil why stay, you could go to a country that has your ideals. Lets see you could go to Cuba, North Korea , Russia, China, hay thay hate America just like you. But hears a little word of advise once your their for a Little wile and find out hay Americe isn't so bad, don't speak out agent the government, thay don't like freedom of speech.

skabanger13 said:
I'm just saying you hate Americe so much its so evil why stay, you could go to a country that has your ideals. Lets see you could go to Cuba, North Korea , Russia, China, hay thay hate America just like you. But hears a little word of advise once your their for a Little wile and find out hay Americe isn't so bad, don't speak out agent the government, thay don't like freedom of speech.

You know dislike for the current direction of the government is not the same thing as "hating" the Country. Many on the conservative side of things would have been "American hating a**holes" when Clinton was in office based on your assessment of what it takes to "hate America." As for you comment on free speech, it's sounding more and more like that in this country too.

anomaly said:
We are runnig thin on our reserves, though. If Bush decides to invade another country, we may just run out. You must atleast acknowledge that there is a possibility of a draft returning.

Yes, a couple of Dems tried already. They were shot down in Congress.

Yes I belive the demecrats are the ones pushing for the draft, cant rember names but during the election ther wher a couple dems saying we should reinstate the draft.

Well, I am certainly no Democrat, if that's what you're implying.

skabanger13 said:

The ones who dislike their current government like anomaly are blessing in disguises. They are the people who try and improve their country for the better, they see something they don't like and try and fix it. People like Ghandi, Martin Luther King - rebels towards their own government fighting to make thier country better (I'm sure King got a few hate mails, but he continued).

It is better to be a political rebel than a political yes man.

GarzaUK said:
The ones who dislike their current government like anomaly are blessing in disguises. They are the people who try and improve their country for the better, they see something they don't like and try and fix it. People like Ghandi, Martin Luther King - rebels towards their own government fighting to make thier country better (I'm sure King got a few hate mails, but he continued).

It is better to be a political rebel than a political yes man.
Couldn't have said it better myself. ^ (and that's not just because of the compliment, but thanks Garza!)

You don't change your country because you hate your country, you try to destroy it. You change your country if you love it and don't agree what some of the views, and you want to see better of your country. I just thank their are to many people that take their freedom and their country for granted, thay don't appreciate the secerafices of the men and women who have died to make them free and keep them free. I thank thay should go see how the other half live, we live in one of the freest society's in the world, this people that thank America is so bad should go to Cuba or china etc see what its like for the people to live with out freedom. Go to Iraq, or just look at the people and see how happy thay are now that thay have been able to vote, thay are living with freedom for the first time. Thay don't have to worry about if thay say the wrong thang saddams secret police will come arrest them and execute them, the women don't have to worry about getting picked up and raped on a wime. Just remember you can say what you want because your free you can thank what you want because your free you can do any thang with in the law because your free because your in America, and remember the people that have shed blood for that freedom.

Back
Top Bottom