• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unbelievable!

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
They often say that truth is stranger than fiction but this is truly unbelievable.

Here is a video that gives a clear timeline and actions taken by Trump regarding the Corona Virus. This is NOT an opinion piece. It is simply time data of actions.

In this video, it is clearly stated that 90% of the deaths from the virus in the United States could have been prevented. Let me say it one more time 90% of the deaths could have been prevented. With deaths now totaling 188,000, it can be said that Trump has over 168,000 deaths on his shoulders.

Tell me what seeing this video makes you think.

They often say that truth is stranger than fiction but this is truly unbelievable.

Here is a video that gives a clear timeline and actions taken by Trump regarding the Corona Virus. This is NOT an opinion piece. It is simply time data of actions.

In this video, it is clearly stated that 90% of the deaths from the virus in the United States could have been prevented. Let me say it one more time 90% of the deaths could have been prevented. With deaths now totaling 188,000, it can be said that Trump has over 168,000 deaths on his shoulders.

Mein Furher!

And COVID is the issue that really has Donnie by the short and curly's. His performance has been so piss-poor and damage so great he can't even bring himself to brag about his number 1 bragging point as strained as that was even before COVID (see GDP since Trump sugar high ended and before COVID). He is left with trying to steal the election because with his record he can't even any longer envision pulling off the EC win of 2016. His cult can....but Donnie himself can't.

And COVID is the issue that really has Donnie by the short and curly's. His performance has been so piss-poor and damage so great he can't even bring himself to brag about his number 1 bragging point as strained as that was even before COVID (see GDP since Trump sugar high ended and before COVID). He is left with trying to steal the election because with his record he can't even any longer envision pulling off the EC win of 2016. His cult can....but Donnie himself can't.

Let us hope you are correct and we don't screw ourselves.

The blood on Trumps hands could fill a river.

Leftist claims get dumber and dumber. :lamo

Let us hope you are correct and we don't screw ourselves.

Actually I hoping that in part I am wrong. There is every chance that donnie could steal it.

Actually I hoping that in part I am wrong. There is every chance that donnie could steal it.

I trust the vote will go fair enough.

COVID is all Trump's fault! The Chinese communists, who desperately want Joe to be elected, have nothing to do with it! Everything bad that's happened, including my paper cut this morning, and even the Biden depression (if he's elected) will be......TRUMP'S FAULT...he's the anti-christ for sure!
Look away, and make the sign of the cross!
Oh, wait. You people don't believe in God.
Never mind.
:peace

We all know these things. But they mean nothing, if our fellow Americans prop him up & and keep him in office.

That the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Everything was still there, except for a guy having a hissy-fit about a change in his position and decided to leave with a few of his hard-core "followers".

"... Three days later, Tim Morrison, former senior director for counterproliferation and biodefense on the NSC, wrote in another Washington Post Op-Ed, “It is true that the Trump administration has seen fit to shrink the NSC staff. But the bloat that occurred under the previous administration clearly needed a correction. … One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled” ( here ). ..."

Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team in 2018 - Reuters

COVID is all Trump's fault! The Chinese communists, who desperately want Joe to be elected, have nothing to do with it! Everything bad that's happened, including my paper cut this morning, and even the Biden depression (if he's elected) will be......TRUMP'S FAULT...he's the anti-christ for sure!
Never mind.

Stawman argument. Nobody but trumpets claim that the argument is that "its all Trump's fault". However from May till now, you can count it as no longer the Chinese Virus....its Trump's virus. I will cut him some slack for Feb, March and April though I should not. If he had not destroyed the Pandemic defense infrastructure we had we could have climbed onto COVID in February....March the latest. But narcissist Donald just could not let anything Obama remain standing. Since Donnie is clearly a sick man, I have to cut him some slack for Feb, March, April.

Never mind.
Covid is not Trump's fault. But his response is. I believe you know this, by the nature of your response.

Bottom line is; Some people are very adept at running a Business, some adept at running a Government, some can do both. Donald Trump can do neither. He's a failure at just about everything. The sad part is he's even a failure as a human being. No soul, no talent. Zero skills what-so-ever. A complete, total failure. How can one start with being rich, inherit 412 million and still wind up toward the end of your life with nothing but lies and innuendos? In a sick way, it's rather amazing.

Never mind.

Lol. That post sounds like desperation to me.

Oh I guess you missed the latest CDC/White House memo

Only 10,000 Americans have died solely from coronavirus. The other 170,000 died from underlying medical conditions and coronavirus.

As it happens, I had a physical today and my doctor and I were talking about corona, and he said that the stated deaths due to corona are extremely misleading.

Bottom line is; Some people are very adept at running a Business, some adept at running a Government, some can do both. Donald Trump can do neither. He's a failure at just about everything. The sad part is he's even a failure as a human being. No soul, no talent. Zero skills what-so-ever. A complete, total failure. How can one start with being rich, inherit 412 million and still wind up toward the end of your life with nothing but lies and innuendos? In a sick way, it's rather amazing.

Value of Trump, Inc. in 2015? $9.5 Billion dollars. Amazing.

Thanks to the Russians. Before he got involved with the Bayrock Group (Russian mafia), Trump owed $1.17 billion. Those Russians bought properties from Trump for 2 and 3 times the value and Trump is now rich and is now favoring the Russians. I wonder why?

Thanks to the Russians. Before he got involved with the Bayrock Group (Russian mafia), Trump owed $1.17 billion. Those Russians bought properties from Trump for 2 and 3 times the value and Trump is now rich and is now favoring the Russians. I wonder why?

And you guys think we're the wacky tinfoil hatters...

This is amazing:

Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American internet entrepreneur, industrialist, media proprietor, and investor. He is best known as the founder, CEO, and president of the multi-national technology company Amazon. Wikipedia
Net worth: 196 billion USD (2020)

Trump is: Corruption

Back
Top Bottom