• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UN Official Accidentally Dies Right before Testifying against Hillary

No. But either one can reveal damning information.

You don't find it the least bit odd that so many Clinton associates have died under unusual circumstances?

That's not the point. Do you think, based on what the OP posted vs. reality that the OP was:

A. Being deliberately deceptive
B. In poor command of his facts
C. Engaging in sky-high hyperbole

No. But either one can reveal damning information.

You don't find it the least bit odd that so many Clinton associates have died under unusual circumstances?

He finds nothing odd unless some government spokesman tells him it's odd. Any preponderance of facts or evidence has little or no meaning to him.

I think the Clintons are as ruthless as they come, and there is likely fire as the cause of all that smoke they've generated over the years.

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

This U.N. Official Accidentally Crushed His Own Throat Right Before He Was Set To Testify Against Hillary Clinton

Is there any amount of bilge you won't believe?

Another MickeyW FAIL

Fail.jpg

He finds nothing odd unless some government spokesman tells him it's odd. Any preponderance of facts or evidence has little or no meaning to him.

I think the Clintons are as ruthless as they come, and there is likely fire as the cause of all that smoke they've generated over the years.

Why don't you answer my question then Henry, or can I expect more of the usual running away again this time?

Yeah, because people who don't believe in BS conspiracy theories are just mindless slaves to the government.

At issue here is the following claim in the OP:

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

This U.N. Official Accidentally Crushed His Own Throat Right Before He Was Set To Testify Against Hillary Clinton

I will call it a conspiracy theory because it has all the hallmarks. First off, it is nothing more than a plagiarized quote. But it is also premised on false global generalizations, inference and inneundo instead of explicit claims, a heavy reliance on vague ambiguities and a gross lack of corroboration. Ambiguous or not the claim still needs to be subjected to the two question test.

The particular subject in question is not even named in the OP - how's that for vague and ambiguous? Jon Ashe was indeed a U.N. official, and he did die, but he was not set to testify against Hillary Clinton that same day or any other. Turns out Ashe was only scheduled to attend a few routine pre-trial meetings in the coming days related to his own corruption trial which according to the DA's office in no way involved Mrs. Clinton.

There is nothing here to discuss.

/thread

Yeah, because people who don't believe in BS conspiracy theories are just mindless slaves to the government.

Yes, it certainly does appear that way. However, most folks believe in conspiracy theories. Many, perhaps not most, believe the "official" theory advanced by the government. Many others do not believe the official theory, but they believe other "unofficial" theories. :mrgreen:

Yes, it certainly does appear that way. However, most folks believe in conspiracy theories. Many, perhaps not most, believe the "official" theory advanced by the government. Many others do not believe the official theory, but they believe other "unofficial" theories. :mrgreen:

None of that is true, certainly not in the case of the OP of this thread. Nothing but false global generalizations.

Even if most people believed in conspiracy theories, that doesn't somehow make them true.

Even if most people believed in conspiracy theories, that doesn't somehow make them true.

You are right about that, of course. Once upon a time on this planet, most people believed the earth to be the center of the universe. For a time most people believed the earth was flat.

It is also true that repeatedly stating a falsehood does not make it become true, even when any given authority is doing that repeating.

As Kierkegaard observed, "There are 2 ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what IS true"

Or consider Gandhi's thoughts: An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
:peace

Last edited:
You are right about that, of course. Once upon a time on this planet, most people believed the earth to be the center of the universe. For a time most people believed the earth was flat.

It is also true that repeatedly stating a falsehood does not make it become true, even when any given authority is doing that repeating.

As Kierkegaard observed, "There are 2 ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what IS true"

Or consider Gandhi's thoughts: An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.

The only ones being fooled are the Cters like yourself who disregard, logic, reason, evidence and the truth to maintain your "special" status of one who "knows"

The only ones being fooled are the Cters like yourself who disregard, logic, reason, evidence and the truth to maintain your "special" status of one who "knows"

Henry of course is carefully dancing around the rather obvious fact that the OP was a straight-up lie, a complete and utter fabrication - and he fell for it.

Henry of course is carefully dancing around the rather obvious fact that the OP was a straight-up lie, a complete and utter fabrication - and he fell for it.

Doesn't he always?

There is no surprise testimony on the witness stand. Even if this were true, which it isn't, the gvmt would have been well aware of his testimony and could have brough5 i5 out in another way...because there is always corroborating evidence.

What if it's you who's being decieved Henry? What if it's you that's being fooled? Have you ever critically examined yourself?

What if it's you who's being decieved Henry? What if it's you that's being fooled? Have you ever critically examined yourself?

Just from what we have learned in the Sandy Hook thread, and the fact that Henry never caught on that this thread was premised on an utter fabrication, I think we can say with absolute certainty that Henry is being deceived. I would go further and say he is being willingly deceived.

Thanks for your concern, but I was indeed fooled in 2001. After the towers came down I walked away from the TV for at least several days, and I don't watch that much TV anyway. I never knew that Building 7 came down until 4 years later. I believed the official story for that period of time. I had never examined the facts, though I did have some trouble with the way those towers came down.

I was fooled then like many other people, most people. It was magnificent sleight-of-hand, with drone aircraft making their debut on TV screens. Strategically placed explosives at the pentagon, taking out a pesky audit team sent from congress.

So the more I learned the more I could see the deception.

Yes ma'am, I have examined my conscience, and though it is not pleasant to contemplate, the sad truth is bad guys have penetrated our DoD. Sibel Edmonds has told in her book how the FBI, for whom she had worked, is thoroughly penetrated by Turkish interests. Wake up and smell the napalm. :cool:

Thanks for your concern, but I was indeed fooled in 2001. After the towers came down I walked away from the TV for at least several days, and I don't watch that much TV anyway. I never knew that Building 7 came down until 4 years later. I believed the official story for that period of time. I had never examined the facts, though I did have some trouble with the way those towers came down.

I was fooled then like many other people, most people. It was magnificent sleight-of-hand, with drone aircraft making their debut on TV screens. Strategically placed explosives at the pentagon, taking out a pesky audit team sent from congress.

Yes ma'am, I have examined my conscience, and though it is not pleasant to contemplate, the sad truth is bad guys have penetrated our DoD. Sibel Edmonds has told in her book how the FBI, for whom she had worked, is thoroughly penetrated by Turkish interests. Wake up and smell the napalm. :cool:

So you get angry at your own ignorance then you let the CT nuts fool you instead? Like that's a solution :confused:

Last edited:
So you get angry at your own ignorance then you let the CT nuts fool you instead? Like that's a solution!?!?!?!?

He is angry because he hadnt heard about 911 Cts earlier. He will believe any crazy CT as long as it blames the ebil govt. That was part of his make up long before 911.

He is angry because he hadnt heard about 911 Cts earlier. He will believe any crazy CT as long as it blames the ebil govt. That was part of his make up long before 911.

We've discussed Henry's alleged origin story before. I didn't buy it then, still don't.

But if it were true, I'm lucky I guess. Because I pay attention and my memory isn't completely shot I recall watching the 7 World Trade collapse on live TV as it happened and had been watching reports about its deteriorating condition all day long. I knew then how insignificant what would have been an extraordinary event on any other day was. And, because my brain works, I realize that an unknown and insignificant building that was not attacked and whose loss is easily explained to anyone willing and able to listen isn't an issue if one is genuinely interested in finding out what happened on 9/11.

And it certainly isn't a reason to bend over and spread for every d-bag and moron with anti-authority woo to sell.

Look at this thread. Henry fell hook, line and sinker for the OP no doubt without even attempting to do the slightest bit of fact checking.

Well sure, it's just a coincidence that so many friends and acquaintances of the Clintons have ended up dying mysterious deaths. Whether this is another example or not, it is interesting that he was preparing to testify.

He apparently has no one but himself to blame for being duped all the time.

Last edited:
That barbell technique has been used on occasion in killing people...... effective indeed. And since Snopes is a liberal front group, I don't always believe them.

Except they are not a Lib front. They debunk, period.

OMG I am in the CT Forum, how in hell did I get here?

Drone aircraft, lol.

Back
Top Bottom