• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ummm... Wow, looks I need to watch more pro-surfing lol

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Anastasia Ashley is one very smart ass

Anastasia Ashley is one very smart ass
Her butt-wiggling warmup routine has attracted more than 2 million views

Several decades ago, Dave Parmenter, a famously opinionated pro surfer, raised eyebrows when he said the only way women’s surfing would gain popularity was if women started competing in the nude. Recent events would suggest he’s right, as the women’s side of the ASP World Tour has been thrust into the spotlight due to incidents involving bosoms, butts, and, well, jiggling flesh.

Anastasia-300x173.jpg

Forget for now that the most popular female surfer in the world at the moment is Alana Blanchard. Blanchard has never won an ASP World Tour event. In fact, her highest finish in the rankings is 13th. But she’s been competing in tiny little G-strings for years. Not surprisingly, her most anticipated move is her bottom turn. And yeah, it doesn’t hurt that she’s pretty, too. In fact, Blanchard’s looks overshadowed her surfing skills (which are actually pretty solid) long ago. Blanchard has parlayed them into her hit YouTube show, “Alana: Surfer Girl.” Blanchard and her handsome boyfriend, Jack Freestone, a budding star on the men’s side, are the Brad and Angelina of the sport.

In July, the video teaser for the upcoming Roxy Pro France caused an uproar, because rather than show five-time world champion Stephanie Gilmore surfing, it showed her awaking in bed, rolling around in her panties, looking very sexy as she emerged from the sheets. The video created a ton of heat from the blogosphere. It also got more views than any other contest teaser in ASP history. Mission accomplished for Roxy?

But the latest incident, starring Anastasia Ashley, could just be the most egregious example of Parmenter’s theory. The video below captured Ashley’s pre-heat warmup routine at the Supergirl Pro in Oceanside, California. Her ass-wiggling moves were supposedly done to loosen up her ligaments. But to shocked onlookers, it looked a lot more like something you’d see in a Vegas strip joint. “I had to get up and move,” said one man who was watching with his 13-year-old daughter. He wished to remain nameless, because, as he said, “I felt dirty!”

Not surprisingly, this thing has gone viral, with more than 2 million views. And yeah, that’s significantly higher than any highlight reel from this year’s Supergirl. Anastasia, who happens to model on the side, is getting all kinds of attention. Of course this was purely incidental. I mean, how could she have known this would create a stir?

Seems like the kind of thing I could really get into... if you catch my drift. :lol:

Anna Kournikova pretty much already proved this concept.

Yeah, I said the same with goilz that can dance and need help with those Buttons. :lol:

Correctamundo. We all know who the most famous Australian hurdles competitor was. Or at least what she looks like.

Looks like there are quite a few women that get into surfing. ;)

surfer_butts_29.jpg
alana.jpg

surfer_butts_22.jpg

tocktock2.gif

Correctamundo. We all know who the most famous Australian hurdles competitor was. Or at least what she looks like.

dontknow.gif
Dunno myself.

a-mc-random-17.jpg

Fosters.....Down unda! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom