• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK's Guardian Loses $220 million in a Year

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The Guardian is going down in flames. But how can they lose with headlines like these?

• Is it OK for scientists to weep over climate change? -Roger Harrabin
  • The budget shoud be less macho. How about it boys? -Anne Perkins
  • Stop calling women girls. It's either patronizing or sexually suggestive. -Hannah Jane Parkinson
  • Barbecue in an American tradition - of enslaved Africans and Native Americans -Michael W. Twitty
  • There's no reason to debate guacamole. It's already gentirified beyond good taste. -Jeff Winkler
  • What straight men don't understand about lesbians. -Julie Bindel
  • Can foie gras ever be ethical?
  • My toddler is vegan. What's the problem? Sarah Campbell
  • Help! Is my quinoa killing the planet?
  • Quinoa: good, evil, or just really complicated?
  • Can vegans stomach the unpalatable truth about quinoa?
  • I dread the day my daughters poos get smaller. Sophie Heawood
  • Teaching my daughter to cook does not make me a bad feminist -Jessica Valenti
  • Just how gay is anal play, really? -Paul Coombs
  • When it comes to sexual desirability balls are often treated as an afterthought -Mike Barry

From somuchguardian.tumblr.com

When a paper's headlines are collected and treated as works of minor surrealism, and the paper's own contributors mistake them for hateful parodies, it might not be such a good business model.

Excellent, hopefully Owen Jones goes down with them.

To answer the headline

•Just how gay is anal play, really? -Paul Coombs

I think that a cheeky little finger from the wife is fine as long as it doesnt move onto fist's

Back
Top Bottom