• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian Tax Office Says Captured Russian Tanks Don't Have to Be Declared

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is funny. I laughed through the article.

I especially loved the following from the government of Ukraine:

"Have you captured a Russian tank or armored personnel carrier and are worried about how to declare it?" the statement from NAPC read, according to the Interfax-Ukrainenews service. "Keep calm and continue to defend the Motherland! There is no need to declare [it as income]."

The agency also shared graphics that point to spots for civilians to aim for when throwing Molotov cocktails at russian vehicles.

Enjoy laughing as you read the article. I loved it.

I just searched CL Ukraine for tanks but no hits yet. Hopefully one pops up for sale. I'm looking for a spare.

WOOT

IF YOU BUY THIS BEFORE ME I SHALL HAUNT YOUR SOUL

This is funny. I laughed through the article.

I especially loved the following from the government of Ukraine:

"Have you captured a Russian tank or armored personnel carrier and are worried about how to declare it?" the statement from NAPC read, according to the Interfax-Ukrainenews service. "Keep calm and continue to defend the Motherland! There is no need to declare [it as income]."

The agency also shared graphics that point to spots for civilians to aim for when throwing Molotov cocktails at russian vehicles.

Enjoy laughing as you read the article. I loved it.

Anyone with a sense of humour like that DESERVES to win their wars.

I'm just waiting for a bunch of really nice diesel engines to show up in the ad papers.

Back
Top Bottom