• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-27 at the Danish Air Show 2016

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-27 at the Danish Air Show 2016

[video=youtube;EK-ZeMY021g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?EK-ZeMY021g[/video]

That is one beautiful airplane!

Not much room for the vertical maneuvers on that day.

My understanding is that the SU 27 is superior to the F 35 in a number of areas.

My understanding is that the SU 27 is superior to the F 35 in a number of areas.

Works both ways. Different tools for different jobs.

Works both ways. Different tools for different jobs.

No doubt. However, head to head the SU has a distinct advantage with the more powerful radar, or so I've read.

The SU is physically much larger, it can carry larger radar and weapons with the trade-off being it's about as stealthy as a hippo sneaking into an anorexic field mouse convention.

Back
Top Bottom