• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian soldier reportedly killed in artillery fire from Russia-backed troops

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

4/11/21
The Ukrainian military said a soldier was killed and another seriously wounded in artillery fire from Russia-backed separatist rebels, as hostilities rose sharply in the east of the country. As of the reported attack on Sunday, Ukraine says 27 soldiers have been killed in the east this year, more than half the number who died in all of 2020. Attacks have intensified in recent weeks and Russia has built up troops along the Ukraine border. Antony Blinken said on Sunday: “If Russia acts recklessly, or aggressively, there will be costs, there will be consequences.” The US secretary of state told NBC’s Meet the Press: “I have to tell you I have real concerns about Russia’s actions on the borders of Ukraine. That’s why we’re in very close contact, in close coordination, with our allies and partners in Europe. All of us share that concern.” Joe Biden, who previously oversaw Washington’s policies on Ukraine, is viewed as a strong ally by Ukrainians. Blinken, his top diplomat, agreed on supporting Ukraine against “Russian provocations”, in talks this week with his French and German counterparts.

It will be interesting to see how far Putin wants to push Biden and the United States.

Typically, the Kremlin only messes with smaller and weaker countries.

It will be interesting to see how far Putin wants to push Biden and the United States.
Do you think Biden would be interested in supporting a fascist state? Maybe, but not to the extent of military intervention.
Of course, it is obvious that the corrupt "free press" of the United States is preparing the public to portray Russia as an aggressor, in the event that the enraged Ukrainian Nazis attack the Donbass. You, by the way, are part of this dirty and mean job. And this does not require any mental effort, the population has been instilled with russophobic ideas for several generations, so it is enough to show Zelensky in the news, running somewhere in the field in a helmet and bulletproof vest, and trains with military equipment going to the Donbass. Ukrainian equipment, by the way. Because, despite all the space satellites, all the russian troops, that they were able to photograph are in the Voronezh region, about 150 miles from the border. By the way, I declare that all American military bases located at this distance from the Mexican border are there for the purpose of aggression in Mexico!
But where are the Russian troops in the Donbass itself?! They are constantly shouted about by american lackeys in Kiev...
If the Russians can disguise themselves so well, I'd check to see if there's a couple of russian divisions hidden somewhere in the New York area... You never know...

P.S. The Russians really prefer to attack the small and weak. Such as Napoleon's France or Hitler's Germany. They don't have the courage to attack world powers like Grenada or Vietnam.

Of course, it is obvious that the corrupt "free press" of the United States is preparing the public to portray Russia as an aggressor,....

No preparation is needed. Fact: Russia is militarily occupying Ukraine's Crimea peninsula and portions of Ukraine's Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts.

bunhe.png

Fact: Russia is militarily occupying Ukraine's Crimea peninsula and portions of Ukraine's Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts.
No, it's not. Crimea is russian territory. And it is as russian, as California for US. For the Donbass, Russia is not occupying it. Ukrainian nazis wouldn't dare to shoot in the direction of Donbass, if there be russian troops. Like they don't dare to shoot in the direction of Crimea.

Actually, when Russia annexed Crimea it was under Obama's watch. I see Biden following through and doing nothing. Let Russia have Ukraine

Actually, when Russia annexed Crimea it was under Obama's watch. I see Biden following through and doing nothing. Let Russia have Ukraine
What about your local Alcoholics Anonymous Society, did they also recognized Crimea as ukrainian?
I hope the Sexual Reform League has also shown some awareness.

100 UN nations agree. Crimea is Ukraine.

map.gif

More sanctions against Russia on the way.

Russia will always be a poor country.

How come you never have citation sources to share?
You can't seem to find those elusive creatures.
I've already answered this question for you, but it doesn't seem to be easy for you to understand...
In the Goebbels Propaganda Ministry, it is not easy to find quotes denouncing Nazism. Got it?

:rolleyes:

More gobbledygook, understandable only to a Russian communist.

More sanctions against Russia on the way.
Russia will always be a poor country

You see, the Russian War Department doesn't buy toilet seats for $ 640 or a coffee pot for $ 7,600.
So, don't worry, there's enough money.
And when Nord Stream 2 comes into operation, there will be even more.

NordStream-2 underwater pipes can be blocked in about 5 minutes.

NordStream-2 underwater pipes can be blocked in about 5 minutes.
Do you know how long it takes to push the button, that sends the "Poseidon" nuclear torpedo off?
1 second.

Do you know how long it takes to push the button, that sends the "Poseidon" nuclear torpedo off?
1 second.

No evidence will remain. Perhaps Belarus. Perhaps China.

Besides, a Poseidon irradiating any shovelful of US ground marks the end of Russia.

Back
Top Bottom