• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian Pro-EU protests

R

roman_svintitsk

Hi there! I'm a student from Ukraine and at the moment I am working on an academic paper on theme:

“Coverage of Ukrainian crisis by media of the UK”. And to complete my research I need your answers on questions given below. It will not take much time for you, but it will mean a lot for me :) P.S. As theme of my paper is connected with only British mass media, I ask you to answer if you received information from mass media of the UK (BBC, The Guardian, Daily Mail, The Spectator etc.)

Thanks for your attention!

Survey on topic: "Your opinion about Euromaidan demonstrations in Kyiv in November 2013-February 2014"

Back
Top Bottom