• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian Pacifist in Kyiv: All Sides Have Fueled the War. Only Comprehensive Peace Talks Can End It

"more hatred toward Russia" (In the link)
I disagree. The writer acts like both sides are constructive and logical people. That may be true, regarding Ukrainians.
Putin is (Scientifically) a Narcissist Nutjob, plus being a piss-poor planner. You can't argue or Talk-Down a dog with foam coming out of its mouth.
It's NOT hated toward Russian..just hatred of a Trump want-to-be. in my opinion.

Is this "pacifist" fighting with his countrymen?

Because if a country gets invaded and pacifist citizens won't pick up arms as children die around them, their opinion one how the invasion should be responded to is beneath my contempt.

Is this "pacifist" fighting with his countrymen?

Because if a country gets invaded and pacifist citizens won't pick up arms as children die around them, their opinion one how the invasion should be responded to is beneath my contempt.

If you get any more "self-righteous," you'll surpass me!

Negotiations are paramount. There need to be direct negotiations on the core issues like neutrality and territorial integrity, and they need to get a ceasefire in place ASAP.

I'm glad he passed your moral purity test.
It doesn’t take “moral purity” to know, with complete certainty, that when an army invades your country, indiscriminately murdering innocents, that those saying “pretty please, can’t we talk this out”, and refusing to fight are beneath contempt.

If that belief upsets your pacifist sensitivities, too ****ing bad.

It doesn’t take “moral purity” to know, with complete certainty, that when an army invades your country, indiscriminately murdering innocents, that those saying “pretty please, can’t we talk this out”, and refusing to fight are beneath contempt.

If that belief upsets your pacifist sensitivities, too ****ing bad.

It looks like I haven't passed either of you two's self-righteous moral purity tests.

Back
Top Bottom