• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian intelligence releases names of more than 600 alleged Russian spies

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“One alleged FSB agent has a Skype address including the phrase "jamesbond007," along with the characters "DB9," referring to Bond's Aston Martin. Another agent reportedly has a taste for "premium cars," while a third is a heavy drinker who "systematically violates traffic regulations."

Also on the list are spies with Twitter accounts including @secretagentforrussia, @totallynotarussianspy and @therussianspywhoshaggedme.

On one hand I think that, assuming the list can be authenticated (which has not yet been done), it should have been given over to US intelligence instead. On the other hand, I kind of doubt these guys were ever delivering a lot of hard hitting intelligence to the Kremlin.

“One alleged FSB agent has a Skype address including the phrase "jamesbond007," along with the characters "DB9," referring to Bond's Aston Martin. Another agent reportedly has a taste for "premium cars," while a third is a heavy drinker who "systematically violates traffic regulations."

Also on the list are spies with Twitter accounts including @secretagentforrussia, @totallynotarussianspy and @therussianspywhoshaggedme.

On one hand I think that, assuming the list can be authenticated (which has not yet been done), it should have been given over to US intelligence instead. On the other hand, I kind of doubt these guys were ever delivering a lot of hard hitting intelligence to the Kremlin.
There is 600 of them, some of them ought to be morons.

Every name needs to be vetted.

Back
Top Bottom