• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine War, USA Throwing Europe Under The Bus ?

One has to write to the audience.

That's your position I know. I just reply to the poster and the " audience" can think what they want. That you worry about them isn't a surprise.

:ROFLMAO:

The article I cited stated US " pushing" I chose insistence. Serious commentators know what went on, you are stuck in a loop and can only troll others because of your lack of knowledge. It's like the Truman Show lol

Show where it said “pushing”. You can’t.

Show where it said “pushing”. You can’t.

It was in the first sentence of the link I provided......see post 52 and/or admit you are wrong or you just don't read what people put up to back their claims having asked them to do so.

You just keep on showing that serious debate is just not what you are wanting to engage in.

:ROFLMAO:

The article I cited stated US " pushing" I chose insistence. Serious commentators know what went on, you are stuck in a loop and can only troll others because of your lack of knowledge. It's like the Truman Show lol

Junior Bush was pretty much an idiot. He once said that he “looked into Putin’s soul. It’s quite clear none of the other NATO members offered any serious resistance to that. At any rate, as free and independent nations, they have a perfect right to do so without a veto from Putin.

I don't have to because it's obvious to any who have a scintilla of independent thought within them.

Find the answers to these questions and understand why this is a clear proxy war.

Who was the state that insisted, against others, that Ukraine and Georgia be invited to join NATO?

Who was involved in picking some of the post coup govt in Ukraine circa 2014 ? This govt and subsequent ones targeting ethnic Russian Ukrainians?

Who has been out in Ukraine training their military?

Who is arming them and have been since Trump ?

All the warnings were given to the US and the US alone ignored them because? The want to remain the global hegemon and Russia wasn't happy being pushed around or threatened by NATO. The same scenario will play out with China in the not too distant future, likely over Taiwan .

You can bury your head in the sand if you want to but others can see this for what it is.

Since the invasion by Russia of Ukraine's Crimea, the West, incl the US, failed to build up the military defense of Ukraine against the obvious eventual invasion by Russia of Ukraine in the whole. That buildup could have been done gradually so as to have been far ahead of where we were when Russia invaded in Feb 2022. Maybe the US failed to do so because we could not get Euro support. I'd understand that, because we cannot be the world's lone police. In that regard, both Obama and Biden owe the public an explanation. Since then, Biden has rallied the West to do what it is doing now. Which, IMO, has still not been enough, quick enough, but is getting there. I think Ukraine will be saved from Russia, the aggressor.

That you claim this to be a proxy war is immaterial. Nothing justifies Putin's aggression. It is Putin's aggression that is driving countries into the fold of NATO. You've not presented evidence otherwise. Questions you can't answer yourself is not evidence.

Back
Top Bottom