• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine War: Putin's daughters targeted by US sanctions

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

1649323010399.png

our massage to Muscovite elites : Pootler is toxic !!

She looks nerdy and a little melancholy. Probably good at chess, bad at sex, and hates her dad. Typical Russian.

View attachment 67384271

Putin doesn't care.ge never even mentions his daughters

His daughters are like "WTF, dad?!"

The theory is that Putin has his enormous wealth tied up in his daughters' business accounts, which is probably why he seldom mentions them.

And if they're smart, they all saw this coming miles away and long ago tied it up in Panamanian real estate or Cayman bank accounts.

Putin doesn't care.ge never even mentions his daughters
he does , believe me he does, question is very is his second wife and the kids ? many expert say in Europe ....

All signs point to 'yes'.

Scholz is 100% right, for how long can 17c empire keep its colonies under control ? not for long and of cos czar and his family will be killed as usual

Scholz is 100% right, for how long can 17c empire keep its colonies under control ? not for long and of cos czar and his family will be killed as usual

I think it's going to be fascinating to see how the China/Russia aspect in this conflict plays out over the coming months and years. Russia will gradually wean itself away from the existing global order, as the existing global order will wean itself away from Russia. Russia will have to find new trading partners and new bankers; the West will need a new gas station. China and India will fill that void, but with respect to China, that help won't come for free. There's a price, and Russia will eventually have to pay it somehow. China knows Russia can't just run back to the West. And if Russia tries to isolate itself from both the West and China/India, that's probably going to break their economy and lead to another Russian revolution.

View attachment 67384271

She appears to be older than 13.

Too bad.

The incessant complaining of a 13 year old daughter is far more painful than the pain that any sanction cold deliver to Putin. ;)

I think it's going to be fascinating to see how the China/Russia aspect in this conflict plays out over the coming months and years. Russia will gradually wean itself away from the existing global order, as the existing global order will wean itself away from Russia. Russia will have to find new trading partners and new bankers; the West will need a new gas station. China and India will fill that void, but with respect to China, that help won't come for free. There's a price, and Russia will eventually have to pay it somehow. China knows Russia can't just run back to the West. And if Russia tries to isolate itself from both the West and China/India, that's probably going to break their economy and lead to another Russian revolution.
a good post, still , Han- China is very overrated, China is not Moscow empire savior and I can assure you, that even China ´d wanted to save the golden horde, it can´t save it , nobody can ...

a good post, still , Han- China is very overrated, China is not Moscow empire savior and I can assure you, that even China ´d wanted to save the golden horde, it can´t save it , nobody can ...

I don't think China wants to save the golden horde; I think China sees them as their useful idiots.

Back
Top Bottom